Elebits now called Eledees

I'd imagine so, It's still the same game unless theres some changes we havent been told about... Why change it though? Although... i don't really care what it's called, i'll still buy it.

I like the name change.
Although I live in North America.
It gives Europe some exclusivity to the game.
Plus Eledee is funny.
LED'S!

A quick and shamefully shallow internet search reveals that the word "bit" could be considered derogatory British slang, hence prompting Konami to drop it from the game's title. Right below "biscuit arsed", it reads:

Bit: Noun. A woman. Abb. of 'bit of fluff' or 'bit of skirt', generally a person viewed sexually. Derog.
What a load of crap!! L.E.D's just sounds better - rolls off the tongue.

The Canis Canem Edit was changed due to legal reasons.

~Cyrix

It will also be called Eledees in Australia when it eventually comes out here, probably about the same time as Europe i hope.

Silent-Sniper said:
For you slow retards..

Eledees - L.E.Ds

how is that post less 'garbage' then the first if not more.

i like elebits, good thing im in Canada

ha ha, they changed the name in UK because "bit" means something sexual about a woman or someting, reminds me of the word "peach" in turkey, I have a feeling it means "bit*h" or someting close enough to it, "peach" that is, i have no idea what "bit" would mean though, just what I said above

gamechaser001 said:
ha ha, they changed the name in UK because "bit" means something sexual about a woman or someting, reminds me of the word "peach" in turkey, I have a feeling it means "bit*h" or someting close enough to it, "peach" that is, i have no idea what "bit" would mean though, just what I said above

RE: Turkey... couldn't it just be because "peach" still sounds like "bit*h" when you say it? ..well, when some people say it.

Back