ZombiU premium pack to America?

stickmode

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2009
Hello, many gamers and nintendo fans (including me) in America want the ZombiU premium pack instead the Deluxe set. I don't like a casual family game like "Nintendoland", instead a fully hardcore game like ZombiU. Nintendo announces that the WiiU will be region locked. There's some possibility to get this bundle in America?. Come on Nintendo?.. Come on Ubisoft?

Make it happen!!

Make it happen!!

Thanks!!

Attachments

• ZombiU premium pack.jpg
    ZombiU premium pack.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 460
To bad the game its self is bad.
good ideas, badly done

DayZ and WarZ are actually prettay shitty games bro. At least to me they are.
I wouldn't mind having this WiiU bundle instead of the Ninty-Land Deluxe one....but then again I'd prefer over all the MHTri-G Hd Ver bundle the Japs get <__<

DayZ... prettay shitty game bro. At least to me they are.

DayZ is a mod that ain't even closed to finished yet, hence why it's got so many problems. Once it's in full release (... will that day ever come? will I even have a good PC by then?!) and said problems are gone, it'l be great.

'Sides, once ya get used to the issues of the game it's actually quite thrillin' from what I gather.

zombiu is bad WAT????

Is it? Where have ya heard that?

Not herd, played
Its sluggish, player moves to slow, liner path, weapons dont seem to have a kick to them, takes MC to long to ready a weapon, aiming is slow.

On the plus side snipering via the screen kinda worked

So essentially, Resident Evil 5 syndrome? :lol: So it ain't the perfect game, ah well. Maybe it'l still be good on release at least.

DayZ and WarZ are actually prettay shitty games bro. At least to me they are.
I wouldn't mind having this WiiU bundle instead of the Ninty-Land Deluxe one....but then again I'd prefer over all the MHTri-G Hd Ver bundle the Japs get <__<

Do you mean this bundle?

Wii U MH3 bundle.jpg

Oh, this is far better!!

Come on Nintendo!!
Come on Capcom!!

Release this bundle in America!!

So essentially, Resident Evil 5 syndrome? :lol: So it ain't the perfect game, ah well. Maybe it'l still be good on release at least.

Its the "Red Steel" for WiiU, It shows off what it can do, badliy

I really wanted this bundle here in the states but oh well.
I have WiiU Deluxe w/i Ninty Land and..

Games I'll be getting ASAP after WiiU's launch:
-Assassin's Creed 3
-ZombiU
-New Super Mario Bros U
-Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Already preordered)
-Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper

I can't WAIT!!! xD

Not herd, played
Its sluggish, player moves to slow, liner path, weapons dont seem to have a kick to them, takes MC to long to ready a weapon, aiming is slow.

On the plus side snipering via the screen kinda worked

Interesting. Other hands-ons I've read or have seen videos for seem to tbe in favor of the game, but that just goes to show...not everything is for everyone. Looks great to me but I haven't played it yet either. I've already got it preordered so I hope my own opinion of it is more in line with other hands-ons I've read instead of with your opinion (which I DO respect! I'm just hoping to love the game is all) :) I guess I'll see which side of the coin I end up on when launch day comes.

Back