ZR Elite - New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'll be gone for two weeks on vacation, and I'll be back in August. Just a heads up.

I am USABlackOpp. My level is 34. My ratio is 1.15. My favorite weapon is The toros av-400. my fc is 409536094606

Hello James. That is a real good KDR for a lv 34. First time through? Sniper, EH? I like the run and gun style, but can switch to sniping if that doesn't work. Add me and I'll play you a bit... maybe put in a recommendation to KLM (Kevin) for you.

Info in sig

Thanks for doing that, Chris! I'm on vacation right now (should be back soon), so that really helped me out.

Hi guys, i've brought some good news. I've been very busy the past month and have had little time for GE. If you've noticed then good job. If you haven't i'll go cry in the corner now. But anyway I'll be online more often now!

Kevin, I'm going to leave ZR. Mainly cuz no one from the clan is ever online anymore, and no one goes to the chat, and we haven't had a war in forever. So good luck ZR, and hopefully Kevin you can get ZR back on it's feet again

well im turning in my ZR. Time for me go solo for awhile. it was nice playing with most of ya fellas gg's... hope to see ya around. duces

Well, since ZR is pretty much dead now... I guess it's time to disband.

It's been fun, guys. I'll still be around, so feel free to send invites if you want.

Good luck all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back