"10 reasons why sony will this console generation"

Shiftfallout said:
hahahaha.. classic. Good job at posting the same thing Ancestor did, you wouldnt have even had a clue. Its hilarious that after reading his post you copy it.

Kids are funny for sure.

By the way, who said they were making profit? lol gee your smart. Pay attention next time.

I however did say that Gundam made it to the top of the chart in japan, selling 170,725 units in its first week. Ouch thats got to burn now doesnt it? kinda makes you look stupid. Should have just stayed quiet if i were you.
http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=13068

Ok, since i have done my research and you have not,
get your ADD under control and pay attention closely.
On average, a PS3 game is estimated at 8 million to develope, however this does not mean all games are made for 8 million dollars or that the total budget is used. Got it?
Second, for the games that DO cost around 8 mill, they need to sell 500,000 units to make a profit. This information is coming from the president of Namco. Pay attention, 500,000 units. Within the first week alone Gundam has sold close to 200,000. Got it?
I would like for you to tell me where you gathered the exact budget for Gundam by the way if you can, which i doubt since from what i know they have not made that public.

Let me throw it at you again for good measure, no one said the game was making profit yet. Thats only you thinking your smart by assuming so. If you cant tell the difference between having a discussing how many units a game sells, and the total number needed for profit, compared to saying that there is profit, then you need to get checked in the head.

So nice try kid, you tried to tear me down and only ended up hurting yourself. Way to go. Keep it up. :nono:

hahahaha,

man, your outta control, is making long, crappy posts, on forums, your job? how much do you make an hour?

you need to get checked out..........

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
hahahaha,

man, your outta control, is making long, crappy posts, on forums, your job? how much do you make an hour?

you need to get checked out..........

seems you equate long posts with taking a long time to type them. I suppose though, for someone who probably cant type very fast that you would assume so.

Sorry you cant type fast, shall i show you sympathy instead jeff?

Shiftfallout said:
seems you equate long posts with taking a long time to type them. I suppose though, for someone who probably cant type very fast that you would assume so.

Sorry you cant type fast, shall i show you sympathy instead jeff?

Yea you should, since you act as if your some kind of god and look down on everyone here.

You're just a sad little man, aren't you? How long can you keep this up?

Either way, Games cost alot and alot of em dont make profit in the end. Bluray will cost much more, so we will have to see if they will be able to make any $$.

I know. I said I have to repeat with you Shift. I don't want you repeating your mistakes. Of coarse this effort maybe in vain. Keep calling us kids. It's your best defense.

"Yes, I want it to sink in again." That was directed towards you Shift.

PtonJalken said:
Either way, Games cost alot and alot of em dont make profit in the end. Bluray will cost much more, so we will have to see if they will be able to make any $$.

Yup, wii has too much this time. It has its MASSIVE nintendo fan base. Motion sencing grabbing millions, online SSBB and other nintendo greats will grab more hardcore gamers. PS3 is done. Your also forgetting the 360, I thought sony and nintendo fans would unite to overcome the 360 (in online console wars anyways.) I gusse I was wrong. Blu ray sucks because one if atleast 20 movies come out for bluray in the next 2 months someone PM me about it. Controller is well **** same for the past 11-12 years?. Little if any third party support. Its so big and heavy compared to the other systems, When ken whats his name was trying to show it off I thought it was a fake. Its being ported as a bluray player, rather then a game system.

The PS3 isn't as crap as you seem to think it is Wiitendo. it has alot of potential, but wether developers will use it, we don't know.

I will being getting the Wii I will not consider a $PS3$ mainly cuz of the cash However the PS3 is down, but its not out only time will tell but I think the Wii has hit its target its selling like wild fire Nintendo wii pretty much sell out before the stores open around my area :D

Back