3 reasons why I should get MSC

Riviet

WiiChat Veteran
May 15, 2006
Sydney, Australia
Wii Online Code
3388-6355-5969-8398
I [strike]was thinking planning to buy[/strike] have it! But feel free to name your top 3 reasons why someone should get MSC. :p

Last edited:
hmm. dont get it before exams coz you will be addicted, haha. anyway ,
1. first online wii game (and its good)
2. probably the funnest multiplayer game out.
3. probably besta game you can get right now other than zelda which you prob already have.
or you can wait for resident evil 4 which comes out 5th of july which will be mad, or Metroid but ime not sure when that will come out in AUS, probably at the start of september/end of august.
ur choice, and if you got mario strikers we can have a game :D

I can't wait for this game :( I have a whole month here in the US, I'd definitely get it if i were you, Riviet

1. Always Online rocks [Different opponants]
2. Multiplayer is great because you can both play each other [2 V 2] or have a
2 V 2 online too :)
3. The singleplayer gets really tough and it's fun to try to beat the tough opponants

i just got this game and have played all if not most wii games. ( irent them all!!)

This game i bought. It's fcukin fun. fcukin fun indeed!

And i havn't gone online yet either!?!?

Lol
Online rocks!
Though we need chat [But you know nintendo, you'll only be able to chat with added friends]

but think about it, if there was chat, as fustrating as this game is the only thing the person will be chatting about is how unfair it is that you won and swearing at you :p..
i just lost in the christal cup 3-2 against diddy kong, i beat him once then he beat me then he beat me again on the last game of the series.. i was so cut

I don't 100% understand the 2 vs. 2. Can you have computer players? Can you have two human players (on different Wiis) on the same team? Looking for more than an answer, if you can be bothered. :)

Ok.....

On 1 Wii:
4 People playing [2 V 2] - Human
2 People player [1 v 1] - Human

4 People Playing [2 V 2] - All human
Although it's 2 People on 1 Wii and 2 people on another

3 People Player [2 V 1] - All Human
Once again the team with 2 people are on 1 Wii

If that helps?

OK I'm thinking of buying this game and everyone else says it's ace so I don't see why not!! Never played the one on the GameCube either, how do they compare?

And if only Ian Wright and Shaun Wright-Phillips actually played online :lol:

dodgymanc said:
OK I'm thinking of buying this game and everyone else says it's ace so I don't see why not!! Never played the one on the GameCube either, how do they compare?

And if only Ian Wright and Shaun Wright-Phillips actually played online :lol:
I played Mike Tyson a couple of days ago!

Haha did you beat him? I'd love to play him at Wii Sports Boxing, or Tiger Woods at Golf...maybe Nintendo could release a firmware update to allow Wii Sports to be played online. I dunno. It's a dream I have.

Back