5th Generation Pokemon Sihlouette Revealed!

Splash_King

The Scrubbiest of Hunters
Jan 25, 2009
Nimbasa City
Wii Online Code
0129-0129-0129-0129
Out of seemingly nowhere, 5th generation pokemon have been confirmed, starting with this one!

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

This pokemon was officially claimed by Jun'ichi Masuda himself to tie in with yet another Pokemon movie. The main antagonist of this movie "Z" is supposedly this pokemon. The pokemon's identity will be revealed February 21st on Pokemon Sunday, Japan's infamous pokemon-based TV program. Make sure to keep checking Serebii for immediate news about this pokemon on the 20th and 21st!

Point being, this officially confirms the 5th generation games! W00t, yayz, EPIC WIN!, and all that jazz. There isn't much to discuss now, but drop a comment on the pokemon, the 5th generation being confirmed, and things of that nature.

Starting things off, I have a terrible feeling that this thing's an unwanted Lucario evolution... The claws and shape of the pokemon lead me to believe this, but there's obviously no way to claim anything like that yet.

Interesting...

Looks like it could be SS3 Lucario. :lol: I hope it's something totally new and not an evolution of anything though.

Interesting...

Looks like it could be SS3 Lucario. :lol: I hope it's something totally new and not an evolution of anything though.

UGH, that's exactly what I perplexed when I saw it... The thought makes me miserable. .-. I'm also hoping for a completely new poke.

oh yeah, that thing is either a Lucario evo or his angry white trash cosuin. no doubt about it. still, yay 5th gen at least

Chin up, Prinplup (rhyme not intended), it's revealed now. ;D

http://www.serebii.net/generation5/

And even better, ANOTHER pokemon was revealed; the pre-evolved form of our Lucario-esque pokemon.

Oh, even better news (for me, anyways); it's not a Lucario evolution! :D Now all I have to do is hope and wait Lucario doesn't evolve in Gen 5... .-.

So it wasn't a Lucario evolution, sweet. I like the pre-evolved form, Zorua, better... it's cute and mischievous looking. Zoroark looks like it has that DBZ hair with a scrunchie in it. :lol: I think they tried too hard to make it badass.

A trap, possibly.

It's a new generation! Hallelujah. I've already got enough on my mind with HGSS coming out next month...

Back