A Cool Game Idea

Homesrfan

ftw
Nov 1, 2006
Let me first say that I have no idea if this kind of game exsists...
I had a an idea for a game that I thought was cool and would be a great way to utulize Wii's control system.
A kind of first person shooter where you have to pull off perfect robberies. It would be very strategical and if you get caught, then you die... in a way. First, you would walk in to a store/bank or wherever you were robbing and somehow turn off the security cameras, or something along that lines. Then you would go up to a cashier or someone like that and hold the place up. You would have to watch everyone in the store/bank to make sure they aren't calling the cops or something. There would be more elements of the game, that's just what it would basically be.

That's all I got for now... I just think it would be cool if there was a tactical robbery game with intellegent AI instead of just going in and shooting everybody.

Or if you got caught, maybe you could just give it a try and fight your way through the slim chance of escaping.

Also, I think another cool FPS could possibly be a Mario Paintball game. I just thought that up. I think it sounds cool, and the only kind of shooting game Mario could ever be put into.

Sounds like an interesting idea. But i cant imagine that game ever being made. Just think about how much **** that game would get from people like jack thomson. What about when some guy robs a bank and blames it all on this game? lol... I'm just saying...

Wow Mario Paintball hmm make a gun attachment that you can slide the
wii-mote into then use the nunchuk to move

Multiplayer or online tournaments.....

Lol lYoshi has like green armor on and goggles helmet ect.

3mpathy said:
sounds like you ripped your idea straight from chaos theory...
Haha, thats the game that popped into my mind when i read this thread.

3mpathy said:
sounds like you ripped your idea straight from chaos theory...
Meh... like I said I have no idea if a game like this exists. Never a played a game like this at least. If you get caught, you have to break out of jail. :p

But yeah, I did think about people like Jack Thompson and stuff. But I mean, GTA already exists. I don't think this game would be much worse.

Mario Paintball could potentially be an awesome game with the standard first-person shooter and wide range of guns. I can already picture the maps...

Pelts said:
Mario Paintball could potentially be an awesome game with the standard first-person shooter and wide range of guns. I can already picture the maps...
Oh man, im getting an orgy reading this. lol

Back