Idea's for Wii Games.

I bought GT at lanch, and eventhough the game sucks IMO, I realy like the inivative steering with the remote. It comes with an actual steering wheel (some assembly required) oooohhh! ahhhhh! lol. I remembered back to duck hunt (for those not savy, it was for NES) and felt the same about the gun controller it used, "WOW! THIS IS COOL" (enjoy the flashback?). It would seem logical for this controller to have an actual "GUN", well not actual, you know what I mean, something cool looking that the controller goes into. YES? does this not sound cool. Darting around your living room diving behind the couch, then dive roll up to your TV screen and screem profanity. Of course by this time your neighbours called the police and they're beating down your door to see you in the dark sweating with black paint on your face and a ripped T-shirt tied around your forehead... I gotta slow down here lol =) wheew! What a game that whould be...

Comming soon in front of a TV near you...

Last edited:
Guitar Hero for Wii, Drumming for Wii, Mario Party Wii, The Sims Online Wii, Pokemon Online Wii, Gameboy Games in the Virtual Console, Donkey Kong Wii, Real Tennis Game for the Wii, NHL 08 i guess...

I'd like to see a FPS where you actually use both arms in holging a gun. (ie: holding trigger hand back and helping aim with the nunchuck, and with a shotgun, you pull the nunchuk back to cock it)

or a moto-x game where you hold the wiimote and nunchuck like handle bars and twist the wiimote to accel and use the trigger buttons as break/clutch/other use

Back