Star Wars For The Wii?

Fingerz91

WiiChat Member
Feb 11, 2007
Does anyone know of a Star Wars game for the Wii that's coming out soon ? Can you imagine the Force and Lightsaber fights?!!!

I did my research Lucas Arts is saying there "might" be one in the making, but it wouldn't be the light sabers like we all hope. I am hoping for 1 that would be cool:cool:

If nintendo Is doing good on sales it would make sense that Star wars would go on the wii. More consumers make more profit:idea:

they will someday. it's stupid if they don't.
problem is how good is it.

a question i asked myself the day i got my wii. will there ever be a star wars game 4 the wii? it would be brill if there was! lightsaber battles with darth vader man that would b cool!:D

No just Xbox 360 and PS3 maybe a Wii version will be announced it's probably because Wii doesn't have online

Yeah put they just shipped it to developers so only 1st and 2nd parties will have it but that also means we might get a lot of exclusives

i was speaking to George the other day and he said that he was waiting to see how well the Wii did before deciding to bring out a Star Wars game on the Wii or not. I mentioned that over a handfull of people had Wiis so he did say that he would definately get his team on it....he then proceeded to beat me at Wii Sports Bowling so i then beat him to death with my nunchuk

Even if the Wii gets Force Unleashed it won't see the light of day until 2008 - yep it's been delayed. I think there will be a standalone Star Wars game for the Wii at some point....

Back