Star Wars Wii suggestions

well..... i basicaly just need any star wars game on the wii..... ive wanted a SW game ever since the wii came out.... please post a thread if anyone knows of any SW game on the way

all new sw game from ground up

MasterJedi2U said:
NO you said that about star wars in general. If you were talking about battlefront it would have been better to just say Battlefront. Not trying to be picky or start an argument with you but it did seem like you were attacking my views on the subject.

Well, I wasn't trying to attack your views and I'm sorry if mislead you to think that.

i cant to wait to get the wii and play the new star wars game :cool: Have you guys heard about metroid prime 3?

i'd love to see rogue squadron4
and jedi knight 4.
haven't played KOTOR yet and i played battlefront too many times.

funsohng said:
haven't played KOTOR yet

i got an XBOX just for that game. its so freaking awesome. if it had jedi knight controls, itd be one of the greatest games of all time, if it isn't already.

Online Space battles

What I'd much rather have is something in the vein of Microsoft Allegiance (still playable online at freeallegiance.org)--massively multiplayer online space battles with Star Wars ships, commanders, tech trees, resources, and some brand new storyline (or based on something in the Thrawniverse--Timothy Zahn's creation).

Heck, even throw that together with a ground based FPS that includes Jedi/lightsabers as a playable unit. One imagines the single player version could well include missions of both kinds, and the multiplayer could be played on either map.

I want to dog-fight with real people, not AI. I want rankings and a scoreboard (especially if it can come with group scoreboards). I want a wide universe of ships and weapons, and the Star Wars world could make that happen.

Wiinter said:
What I'd much rather have is something in the vein of Microsoft Allegiance (still playable online at freeallegiance.org)--massively multiplayer online space battles with Star Wars ships, commanders, tech trees, resources, and some brand new storyline (or based on something in the Thrawniverse--Timothy Zahn's creation).

Heck, even throw that together with a ground based FPS that includes Jedi/lightsabers as a playable unit. One imagines the single player version could well include missions of both kinds, and the multiplayer could be played on either map.

I want to dog-fight with real people, not AI. I want rankings and a scoreboard (especially if it can come with group scoreboards). I want a wide universe of ships and weapons, and the Star Wars world could make that happen.

i feel u on everything u just said

it should be online a first person light saber gun slinging space fighting game with awsome graphics and awsome game play like battlefront but not the conquest on it tht got boriong it should be like missions eg:take over tattoini or find darth vader and fight him lol tht sort o thing.online defently make your own characterand own your own planet you being a dart or jedi trying to take over and defend planets or pik like a troop settin and be a troop or a pilot in a space battle to attck or defend...

wiibood said:
it should be online a first person light saber gun slinging space fighting game with awsome graphics and awsome game play like battlefront but not the conquest on it tht got boriong it should be like missions eg:take over tattoini or find darth vader and fight him lol tht sort o thing.online defently make your own characterand own your own planet you being a dart or jedi trying to take over and defend planets or pik like a troop settin and be a troop or a pilot in a space battle to attck or defend...

i like the sound of that

its going to be the hybrid child of Godfather BlackHand, Manhunt2 and Frontier: Elite (who's old enough to remember Frontier: Elite? :ihih: )

a sandbox game set in space

I agree with nearly everything, except I'd rather have it third person. Similarly to battlefront. And somebody said something about first 3 things you thought about when you heard of the wiimote. Well mine were: lightsabers, guns, and starwars.

and I know this is a big bump...

Back