A Hard Decision Zack and Wiki or Medal of honor??

Link_Sword

WiiChat Member
Jul 31, 2007
Hey everyone! I have been torn between these two games ever since heard of them both.
As far as Zack and Wiki go i really love challenging puzzles. I also heard it makes amazing use of the wii remote. Adventure puzzle games have always been fun to me. I am currently taking my time enjoying every minute of LOZ PH.But i find myself short on time due to school, and I wonder if i will have the time to sink my teeth into the adv.
The plus sides to MOH is I am a FPS person too. I love pc and wii shooters and with online i figure replay value will be fantastic. Plus i will have the ablity to jump in and out of games which will be great due to my busy schedule. But i am doubting its quality, i would hate to have a horrible online exp.
So which one do you think guys?

I'd say go for Medal of Honor because it has many game modes which should give it a good replay value.

Wow, very tough decision. I would personally go with Zack and Wiki because I have a 360 for all of my online fps needs, but if you don't have a 360 I'd go with MoH, but remember to wait out until you see some reviews. You never know what the final products will look like.

nic7 said:
Wow, very tough decision. I would personally go with Zack and Wiki because I have a 360 for all of my online fps needs, but if you don't have a 360 I'd go with MoH, but remember to wait out until you see some reviews. You never know what the final products will look like.
ditto

Medal of Honor... looks and sounds amazing. previews have been incredible but i will wait for final reviews just to be sure....

i say rent zack and wiki, play through it on the weekend, and buy Medal of Honor. you should definately play both, but MoH will give you better replay value.

for me there is no decision! Zack and Wiki all the way!! I'm waiting for time splitters to fulfill my FPS needs on wii.

MOHH2 will be the best shooter on the Wii to date, but it has no voicechat, and it may very well have a limited audience (Wii60 players do, like nic, have better FPS options and a better online system). I doubt EA will invest as much promoting EA Canada's games as they have advertising Airborne, which means fewer players, a more difficult time putting together matches in off hours and after the game gets a little old (3 months?), and less overall replay value than you'd expect from a game whose main selling point is online multiplayer. EA Canada did a great job, but the deck is stacked against them in a lot of ways. If there weren't so few FPS options, and if online multiplayer weren't so rare on the system, this game would be doomed.

Zdub (Zack and Wiki) is supposed to be a great, unique experience, and it doesn't matter how many people buy, it'll be the same experience whether it achieves sales success or not. It's not as risky a purchase as Heroes 2 is.

samXcor3 said:
for me there is no decision! Zack and Wiki all the way!! I'm waiting for time splitters to fulfill my FPS needs on wii.

You gotta do what's best for you, but FYI, if Free Radical (TS4's developer) sees that Wii owners won't buy the best FPS on the system to date, why would would they put TS4 on the Wii? Some of the dev team is interested in the system, but at the end of the day, which platforms to go for is a business decision.

Last edited:
zack and wiki all the reviewers on ign have started a campain to get people to buy this game

personally i have never owned a computer which works for games or 360 (i have both) with online capabilities.

so this will be the first chance i have to own an online Fps.

i have played some before but not for long

Back