A link to the Past or Ocarina of Time?

TwilightWarrior

Wiitarded
Jan 12, 2007
United Kingdom
Wii Online Code
5783-4132-2401-7433
Just wondering as some people prefer different things...

What do you all think was better?

Ocarina of Time or A Link to the Past?

And say Why :thumbsup:

Sigh....

why did you come up with such a question

they are both like the coolest zelda games ever

Well i say they deserve a tie where many would beg to diffrer by saying that OoT beats LTTP

Link to the past includes some very very challenging dungeons while ocarinas dungeons where easyer

making ocarina the first 3d zelda game was amazing and astonishing 2 many fans immedeatly moving it 2 the top of their list especially after that really long wait between games and the over veiw of LTTP was cool and all but not quite the same experiance

Both of these games overworld where very very diffrent since ocarinas overworld was in 3d it lacked many things a player wanted more because the majorite of hyrul wsas ujsut an open field for you and epona 2 ride on while LTTP was just as big but yet i little harder 2 navigate and yet just as fun

LTTP and OOT both had the 2 worlds expericance while ocarinas 2nd world focused more on the time skip and how things would be in the future LTTPs second world was meant 2 be a parallel 2 the original more tricky holding a dark aura 2 it.

After all this iw ould consider them - in the industry

but....

LTTP as a 3d zelda adventure would be amazing just thinking ahbout it leaves me in awe i get wexited just by thinking of it

Yea fair point I would probably say the same but that's why I asked the question to see what others think :lol:

Imagine Ocarina of Time on Nintendo DS that would be quite good..

yea like you touch epona everytime you use a carrot :lol: oh oh and youhave 2 touch the screen for like shooting an arrow

Yea that would be great but Nintendo may think it's such a great title to make a port version of it:)

very veyr true

OMG I JUST WANNA PLAY A 3D version of LTTP imagine everything

like remember in the first dungeon where you ahve 2 dodge those balls

it will be impssible but yet super fun because you dont know where the next ones gonna be

ohh ohh and think about turtle rock and using cane of brynna

and and the MUSIC WOULD SOOO BREAT OCARINAS

and the warp between 2 wordls... bbunny link in 3d

yea that would all be v cool

Wonder if Phantom Hourglass will be as good as anticipated, because not many people liked Windwaker because of the graphics which was a bit stupid as it was like the others. Apprentely, I'm not entirely sure but I heard the whole game is based on the stylus nothing else.

i dunno but the idea that you can moce you boomerang with ur stylus is pretty cool

and its not ALL bad that its based on the stylus i mean haldf of the DS games dont even use the stylus jut the 2 screens (mario & luigi 2)

people got used 2 WW graphics after w while i was disapopinted at first i kinda liked it after words just a change it was kinda cool 2 actually see expercions on links face rather than the same link over and over

Yea I only started playing Zelda 2 years a go. I had bought the Windwaker pack that came free with Ocarina of Time/Master Quest and I looked at Windwaker and was disappointed and went straight onto Ocarina of time. I was amazed by it. Anyway what's your top 5 Zelda games providing you've played that I dunno. Mine are:

Twilight Princess
Ocarina of Time
A link to the Past
WindWaker
Minish Cap

well im disappointed that i dont have a wii yet it seems that everyone i know does

but
OoT-Lttp tied
MM
WW
Zelda1&2 tied
Oracle aages and Seasons

well those where my first zelda game I LOOOVED THEM SOO MUCh

actually 2 make a change

OoT-Lttp tied
Oracle aages and Seasons
MM
WW
Zelda 1 &2

you just made me realize the sheer fun of that game

if u get those games get them as a pair theres no fun 2 it you don link between the 2 game pacs

Ages mind boggaling
Season Actiony fun

2gether
perfect

i dunno i got t when the GBA was kinda new

if knew you in real life id be more than happy 2 lend u mine but 2 bad

try ebay though

u kan find some loser who wants 2 sell all his nintendo stuff giving away their ages game pac

Lol yea one of those Sony Fanboys giving all nintendo stuff away :sick:

yes u live a bit far away from me it says you're New York I'm England so would be hard.

Yea I'll try Ebay thanks but probably be very expensive as it's very rare..

I'm gna get round to Majora's Mask one day but the time limits put me off a bit..

Back