A proper review of Madworld

i rented Madworld.

personally, heres my thoughts on it. (Bodine is gonna be mad)
Controls are much to confusing and glitchy for the best parts.
art style hurts the eyes.
music and voices suck(nice hearing Bender though)

overall: Madworld is Fail.

i rented Madworld.

:nonod:

I completely disagree. The controls definitely take a little getting used to, but by the second level, they felt completely natural. I haven't noticed any glitches in the controls. The presentation is clear and easy to decipher. I think the music is great and fits well. The announcers are hilarious.
However, I did not care much for the story or some of the cutscenes. Nowhere near a deal breaker for me.

Overall: Loved it. Madworld is fantastic, but clearly not for everyone.

Eh, I gave it a go.
5/10
On a scale from rubbish to gold I'd say meh.

I loved the game. Of coarse it's not for everyone, nothing ever is.

Isn't Gerstmann the dude who gave Ratchet & Clank Future a 7.5?

After reading that Ratchet review, I seriously lost credibility for that dude. But then again, I never liked his reviews much to begin with.

i rented Madworld.

LOL funniest review ever.

Reviews are subjective, so I wouldn't really rely on what this guy said; after all, most people thought MW was freaking amazing...

I loved No More Heroes, and I felt like I was playing a sequel to that game (only a bit different obviously). I just really enjoyed MadWorld, its a game Wii was missing for sure.

Reviews are subjective, so I wouldn't really rely on what this guy said; after all, most people thought MW was freaking amazing...

He doesn't mesh out opinions. His reviews are more technical compared to other reviewers.

He doesn't mesh out opinions. His reviews are more technical compared to other reviewers.

You're completely right, I just think that people shouldn't completely believe every game review, or any review for that matter because how they feel about a certain subject is what is most important.

Back