Who Thinks CoD3 is Going to Flop?

slurba

WiiChat Member
Aug 20, 2006
Wii Online Code
3890-0148-4172-8586
Lowest graphics out of the 3 systems, along with no multiplayer of ANY kind!:yikes:

Who thinks the Wii version will be poo compared to the others?

Edit:
This link seems to think otherwise: Broken Controllers » Blog Archive » “Call of Duty 3 for Wii Gets Glowing Review” *scratches chin* Do cool features make up for an over-repeated theme? I actually don't care much for split-screen multiplayer (all my friends suck at FPSes) but the graphics still don't look all that amazing...

Last edited:
WII games are just getting a little played out for me...for that reason alone I kinda want it to flop, even I can't argue with anyone that CoD1 wasn't one of the most killer games of its time...

**** im not a big fan of cod at all. I found them so mediocre compared to Day of Defeat: Source. or even before source.

but i do love WWII shooters.

I found the single player in the last COD alright but still really unrealistc.

I am a big Call of Duty fan. Played 1, played 2, and just got 3 for 360 yesterday :D I have to say online War mode is so chaotic!! (but sadly it's what DoD has been doing in MP for years already)

DoD:Source is also another great game, i play it along with CS:S and HL2DM. Also another favorite of mine. I've been playing DoD since when it was just a mod for HL1 that you could download. You almost can't compare them because they are both dominant in their own respects. I would recommend both.

------

With the article: I know single player is going to be awesome but is it worth the 50$? Imo, not really. It can, i can see why because CoD gives you an epic single player with lots of stuff to do but it can only go so far. I hope they will have multiplayer next year and if they do, i'll be getting it the day they announce it.

My main beef with these few Fpses is there isn't any online capabilities. That's like the only reason I buy chaotic games...

i cant believe this is going on, just imagine u in the ww2 enviroment, shootin people up on the WII, this game will be awesome, and other consoles, its not as interactive, (DUHHH, BECAUSE IT AINT THE WII!

xxwiiwiifanxx said:
i cant believe this is going on, just imagine u in the ww2 enviroment, shootin people up on the WII, this game will be awesome, and other consoles, its not as interactive, (DUHHH, BECAUSE IT AINT THE WII!

And what happens after I bought a $50 game I'm bored of... with no multiplayer....

It looks pretty good to me. Not graphics wise, maybe, but I like to think of myself as above the childish notion that looks are all that matter. I just imagine myself choosing whether or not to toss or roll the grenade at my brother and I'm set.

Gymdawg said:
It looks pretty good to me. Not graphics wise, maybe, but I like to think of myself as above the childish notion that looks are all that matter. I just imagine myself choosing whether or not to toss or roll the grenade at my brother and I'm set.

How will you be tossing or rolling the grenade at your brother when there's no multiplayer :crazy:

it will, no noe get it, teach those lazy bastards a lesson

using the gamecube engine
not even adding splitscreen!

Inspire said:
Wait - won't there be any multiplayer at all?

Nope, you know, when I found out there was no online play, or that any Wii game had online at launch. I'm like okay okay it's cool, I still got intense splitscreen right? Then they announced it won't even support that, and I'm like screw this!
The game isn't even all that great, they brag about all the guys on the screen at once, but it always starts off with a huge invansion force, then 5 minutes into the level you back in squads like CoD2, my friend got it, we tested a couple maps 1v1 and decided CoD2 was way better for Single Player, and Splitscreen, all though the vechicles, features, and balanced sniper rifle add a greater experience, the maps are all made for tons of players. We have yet to try it on Live but we're sure it is a game MADE for online play with tons of people. All the levels provide either open areas or closed areas with tons of places to go and hide. So basicly, when we play Online, it will probably own, but other than that, BAH!

COLDshiver said:
I've been playing DoD since when it was just a mod for HL1 that you could download.

yeah me too. I know this is off topic but do you rember a map called saints?

I really hope they re make it for source cause it was my fave.

Back