Daviduk200's------Wii game reviews----- and hints

manufan15 said:
It's his opinion and based on his thoughts. He just rated them on whether he liked them.

thnxs manu

i was just about to say that,

people u dont have to read them if u dont want to
and im not doing this for reputation or anything, im not doing it because i want to be a reviewer when im older.

i done it because i thought you might be interested, and heres something i have to say.

i take awway points for things not having multiplayer because i personally would prefer all games if they at leaste had an option for mulitplayer.

metroid prime 3 for instance when i rate that it WILL lose points for no multiplayer because i was hoping for one and want one.

so that means i have to do the same for zelda,

i cant just let some games away with it and some not.

same with RE4 my faveourite wii game so far no multiplayer so it lost points, i wanted one so i made it lose point,

Hello , i am and i was playing on the WII
- Zelda : Twilight Princess
- RE4
- Mario Galaxy
- Wii Play

Some games are really fun with the WII controlers. But i do also have an xbox360 when i want mutiplayer. Or games like Assassin's Creed, Bioshock etc...

have a good day. If someone with the same games more or less send me a friend request.

your reviews are a bit harsh. If a game doesnt have multiplayer it shouldn't be rated for that category at all. Like zelda a C+ for crying out loud it was gametrailers game of the year 2006 it owned gears of war and guitar hero.
I think the highest you rated was Resident evil. And zelda has pretty good graphics more like a 9 not 7. (especially with a component cable.)

Back