Daviduk200's------Wii game reviews----- and hints

I guess we can agree to disagree but I will make one point look where multiplayer got Prime 2 Echoes. Absolutely nowhere.

yeah it may have been awfull but at least it was there, but yeah i do agree that an awful multiplayer can sometimes subrtact but i like to opportunity to decide

soz for double post again, got Excite truck and metroid prime hunters today, (i traded in monley ball, and splinter cell, and mario n luigi partners in time for it) Good deal? well in a week or so ill write my review on Excite truck

its not fair how if a game like wii sports dosent have a story, or a game like zelda dosent have multiplayer, you give it a 0/10.

well i cant give it ten out of ten
and if i miss it out altogether then well that has the same effect

Just added my Excite truck review, Hope you like it,

P.S jackyboy thanks over and over again and thanks in advance for all your future comments,

Sorry not played either of them YET, ill try and get one ASAP

But from what iv heard,

Mario party 8 is a real let downand
Scarface is pretty decent, (so if i had the choice i would try scarface)

lol i usually write from my wii but now i have my own laptop so i use that instead its so much easier, untill nintendo release an updat to let us use keyboard with Internet, and maybe even a mouse lol

yeah to right also i dont have a usb keyboard

my first review i wrote was done on wii took me bloomin ages

yeah i can do it really fast to, its just recently my 32 inch Tv in my bedroom broke, so iv temporarily replace it with my old 15 inch, so the ratio of screen and button size confuesed me and i had to get used to it over again

Back