Daviduk200's------Wii game reviews----- and hints

nope but if its that Robot chicken vid about

mario n luigi in Vice city, gangsta style
then
yoshi turns uo and goes to racoon city iv seen it all before its a classic lol males me laugh every time

thnx jackyboy, lol i think you are like the only one who reads these, (correct me if im wrong) but at least your the only one who comments, i think everyone else just views once and passes it on as a nothing.

kinda dissapointing for me as i do put time and effort into these

well i do enjoy reading up on all aspects of the forums,

my personal favepurite threads to read are ones with peoples opinions rather than just information, i prefer debatable things than boring info

his reviews r helpfull actually n personally u r being a twat,
he spent time tryin 2 give ppl helpfull opinions.
wot av u dun 2 help
nothin cause u r a lazy twat who wants to make ppl feel down.

"personally"

I know this is dickish to say, but I have to agree with CookieMonster. You can't dock a Zelda game because of lack of Multiplayer. In fact, if a game as no multiplayer you should just average out the scores by increasing the other things you grade it upon.

Also, you have to find a way to fix some of the other things you're doing. On no scale should the best reviewed game be a "B".

And Red Streak, if you want people to respect you speak english. And CookieMonster, you should explain why you disagreed otherwise people who can't speak english will flame you.

Last edited:
come on...you killed most games.......i'm sure redsteel and zelda regret more.......but Resident Evil is ok.....:p

Mario Strikers should also get more....it depends on the person

it's a great idea to put "grades" on the games, these you mentioned are some of the best for wii!!! ;) also Mario Party for multiplayer minigames......

lenitao3 said:
come on...you killed most games.......i'm sure redsteel and zelda regret more.......but Resident Evil is ok.....:p

Mario Strikers should also get more....it depends on the person

it's a great idea to put "grades" on the games, these you mentioned are some of the best for wii!!! ;) also Mario Party for multiplayer minigames......

It's his opinion and based on his thoughts. He just rated them on whether he liked them.

Back