A reason why you shouldn't buy a Xbox

Probably cuz shes this lazy lil ***** that has nothing better to do with her life than party and suck peoplez privatez on video, while others have to work or study for a living... :p

I think that its that sense of injustice that really irritates people when it comes to Paris.

Mitch2025 said:
i bet MS payed her to walk around with the console to help promote it. however all that thing would do is make people NOT want it.
No, it's just one of those celeb game parties where the company who's hosting it gives away their console and some games away for free; you can see slightly off camera another person is holding the same gift bag.

I'm glad her popularity is waining because she was famous for...oh yeah, being famous.:rolleyes:

Meh I don't want to ruffle any feathers here and I've only seen screenies and vids of the game but I think GoW looks pretty naff. A bunch of beefed up army soldiers against some opposing force in a world of brown? Gee...like that hasn't happened before. Perhaps I'd change my mind if I actually played it :p but can someone who has say what's so amazing that people have bought the console because of it?

(just to say the above is my uneducated opinion and is not designed to start a fricken flame war :p)

Arcadium said:
ParisHilto_Caulf_6543975_600_400.jpg

Do I have to say more?

Didn't recongise her with her clothes on...

haha you guys are funny.. all talk. if someone as hot as paris were to even talk to you, you'd probably just **** your pants

all the best games in the world dont mean a thing if they system that plays them breaks in 3 days eh?

Umm really, I am scared if teenage girls actually look at her as a rolemodel because she is famous.
In other news all I've heard is good about gears of war.

Back