About Golden Hammers...

pro gamer said:
That is really easy to do.

Really? I didn't try. Also, the challenge that says "collect a trophy for each character", are they saying collect a trophy for each like ZSS+Samus/Zelda+Sheik?

manufan15 said:
Yeah, I'm with Levesque. Use it on something like Intense difficulty level or on All Star mode with no continues. It is very hard to beat something like that.
Just play on easy, and you wont use any continues. :p

And, I stupidly used a hammer on an easy target. I just wanted to see it in action.
I think it was play DK twenty times, or something.

Everything I see now, I think it attainable without using the hammers.
There's some annoying ones, though, like the one where you have to have a lot of swim distance with all the characters. I might use one on that later if I don't feel like doing it. The 100man Brawl with all characters might be annoying too.

I didn't know there were 5hammers, though. Good to know.
Do you get anything if you don't use the hammers? Anyone know that?
That would suck. =|

Last edited:
Noob question but how do you get Golden Hammers and how can you tell how many you have? Please give a specific answer. I shipped my Wii to Nintendo (broken fan) so I can't do anything on Brawl.

MasterKai said:
Noob question but how do you get Golden Hammers and how can you tell how many you have? Please give a specific answer. I shipped my Wii to Nintendo (broken fan) so I can't do anything on Brawl.
1) Get Golden Hammers by completing challenges with a Golden Hammer hidden inside it (you'll notice, so don't worry).
2) # of Golden Hammers are shown above the info box, top left corner.

Note that some challenges that are actually difficult will reject the Hammer.

(I bet there's some challenge that states "Beat all challenges without using a Golden Hammer - excluding this one" :scared: )

Back