Get Isaac to Brawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbelNox

WiiChat Member
Nov 7, 2007
vlad.jpg

Who's Isaac? Isaac is the main character of the game Golden Sun, and an important playable character in the game Golden Sun: The lost age. He's the most representative character of the series. He uses something similar to magic called "psynergy"; he's a user of earth elemental psynergy, and a great swordman.

Why Isaac? Because Camelot, the company making Golden Sun, is a 2nd party to Nintendo; in fact, Nintendo do have the rights for the characters and the music. He would be the representative of a new and fresh franchise, which has never been used in Smash Bros before. Golden Sun has been one of the best selling games ever, so, why should Nintendo ignore it and don't put Isaac into the Brawl?

There's a whole plenty of reasons of why Isaac should be get in Brawl. It would be such a negligence for Nintendo to have dozens of Mario, Pokemon and Zelda characters, and not even one of the best Rpg's ever: Golden Sun. So I'm really looking forward for him to get in; if he didn't, I won't even bother in buying Super Smash Bros Brawl.

that's seriously pathetic that you wont buy it if he isnt in. nintendo isnt gonna put him in just because you and like 8 people want him and wont buy it if he isnt. you're doing yourself a disservice by taking this stance.

samXcor3 said:
that's seriously pathetic that you wont buy it if he isnt in. nintendo isnt gonna put him in just because you and like 8 people want him and wont buy it if he isnt. you're doing yourself a disservice by taking this stance.

Well, I got quite radical in that point, but it would be seriously dissapointing for him not to appear.

yah it would be great if isaac made it in the smash world i think that he has potential to be in the game and have some awesome moves but right now i can´t think of any so don´t bother in asking me.for the people that haven´t played golden sun well what are you waiting for seriously it´s a great and original rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back