Characters that SHOULDN'T be in brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
GigaRidley said:
wario's taunt...
"SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!" in a really heroic voice... lmao
hahahaha yo man.. i'm talking to you on like 3 different threads haha and he would somehow have a super fast dash and a sex kick hahaha...i think it'd be funny if they gave wario a random spin move...where he did the same thing and jigglypuff's neutral b and you just see his head rotating around reallly fast

spiff-ssbb said:
hahahaha yo man.. i'm talking to you on like 3 different threads haha and he would somehow have a super fast dash and a sex kick hahaha...i think it'd be funny if they gave wario a random spin move...where he did the same thing and jigglypuff's neutral b and you just see his head rotating around reallly fast
I know, it's crazy...
That would be hilarious, Wario would just cartwheel around the stage

hahaha oh man. do you think anyone will actually use him in competative play?>

I don't know...Sakurai said that he is putting an emphasis on balance this time around, so each character might be good in their own way.

hm.... I won't say no to anyone.

But that's because I'm an insane geek that hates very very very few things.
I'm the type that sees Yoda and Darth in Soul Calibur and realizes how badly he needs that game. I can't say no to my inner geek. Sorry guys, I just can't participate. *shrug*

Druidan said:
hm.... I won't say no to anyone.

But that's because I'm an insane geek that hates very very very few things.
I'm the type that sees Yoda and Darth in Soul Calibur and realizes how badly he needs that game. I can't say no to my inner geek. Sorry guys, I just can't participate. *shrug*
Would you say no to George W. Bush in brawl?

GigaRidley said:
I don't know...Sakurai said that he is putting an emphasis on balance this time around, so each character might be good in their own way.
ya but melee was fairly balanced. each character was good against certain other characters... you just had to choose the right matchup

Belarr said:
No b*****d-child-anime characters please.

I know what your where your deep hatred of kakarot and dbz come from, you got owned by someone who was half your age in a dbz game, or you are a villian and you would obviously hate any heroic characters!

I'm not going to argue how cool and great dbz is, it's legacy still live on and always will, i'm very heartbroken that you feel that way about dbz, hopefully you'll start thinking clearer someday, someday, someday!

About Gearge W Bush, he would'nt be fun cus your only fighting moves/combo's would be forming alliance's and making promises and then breaking your promises and breaking your alliences, then your super smash would be a super B******T speach, LOL!

Last edited:
Singhson said:
?? ? ? ? ? ? DBZ LOW QUALITY, i hope your referring to resolution!

WALUIGI, should never make it, EVER!
Whats his story anyway?

GOD DAMN IT I HATE WALUIGI!
Choke on your blasphemy!

*chokes Singhson*

spiff-ssbb said:
ya but melee was fairly balanced. each character was good against certain other characters... you just had to choose the right matchup
I know, but some characters (Fox, Falco) were better all around than others (Bowser, Mewtwo)
This time, everythings going to be even more balanced...

@Singhson: How dare you say that Waluigi should never make it!
*Joins in on choking Singhson*

GigaRidley said:
I know, but some characters (Fox, Falco) were better all around than others (Bowser, Mewtwo)
This time, everythings going to be even more balanced...

@Singhson: How dare you say that Waluigi should never make it!
*Joins in on choking Singhson*
ya this is true. pretty much all the most used tourney characters i guess...fox falco marth shiek were a bit over the top in their versatility

spiff-ssbb said:
ya this is true. pretty much all the most used tourney characters i guess...fox falco marth shiek were a bit over the top in their versatility
Samus was amazing in melee. Her bomb jumps and her grapple made her have the undisputed BEST recovery. Also, her super-wavedash is very hard to master but is incredibly useful where you do.

I have not found another person who can do her super-wavedash regularly :yesnod:

FRuMMaGe said:
Samus was amazing in melee. Her bomb jumps and her grapple made her have the undisputed BEST recovery. Also, her super-wavedash is very hard to master but is incredibly useful where you do.

I have not found another person who can do her super-wavedash regularly :yesnod:
Samus has a super-wavedash? I didn't know that...

GigaRidley said:
Samus has a super-wavedash? I didn't know that...
It's very difficult. It literally has to be frame perfect.

Basically on frame 41 of her bomb animation you must have the analogue in a direction and then on frame 42 it must be in the opposite direction, this causes her to basically teleport.

It is VERY hard to time well without practice.

Here is a video:
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkx_nUSE4JA[/MEDIA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back