Any Ideas For Brawl, Post Up Here (blurt Out The First Thing That Pops In Ur Head)

Wii....

WiiChat Member
Dec 5, 2007
I MADE THIS THREAD FOR ALL THE THINGS PEOPLE WOULD WANT IN BRAWL. (always remember that criticism is needed) no offense should be taken:) no matter how stupid an idea may be, post it up anyway:thumbsup:

in this thread you only give out ideas, comment ideas and add to ideas. anything else done on this thread shouldn't be done to many times.

this threads only purpose is to let out any ideas that you think or feel will make brawl better.

its as simple as that. and dont forget to follow the original rules to every thread;)

hope you all like this thread:thumbsup:

and with that, WERE OFF

(WII.... IDEA 1)

WHY DO THESE COMPUTERS DO THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN:O

i think computers in brawl should have their styles of fighting change depending on their percentage.

something like

0%-50%= attacking style
51%-100%= evasive style
101% and up= causiouse style

that would be cool:yesnod:

(WII.... IDEA 2)

my top 5 characters that should be in brawl is:

-Raichu
-viewtifull joe
-megaman
-nights
-character from rampage

if brawl had those characters, i would look forward to the game alot more!!!

(WII.... IDEA 3)

I THINK THERE SHOULD BE AN ARCADE MODE:)

a mode were all the old arcade games of nintendo can be played. these games can also be unlocked too. star fox assault had one arcade game in it. so why cant ssbb have an arcade game.

(WII.... IDEA 4)

WE SHOULD HAVE A CHOICE IF WE WANT TO BE COLOR CODED ON TEAM MODE.

and wario shouldn't be the only character in the game that changes his costume all together.

(WII....IDEA 5)

MORE MINI GAMES IN BRAWL IS NEEDED.

(WII.... IDEA 6)

CHARACTERS SHOULD BE ABLE TO SWIM

(WII.... IDEA 7)

THERE SHOULD BE AN UNDER WATER LEVEL.
were you fight under the water the whole time. and ur attacks and movements could go slower or somethin.

characters already can swim. underwater level would be annoying after one play. also, the whole arcade thing? are you serious? what do you think the VC is for?

^they cant swim i remember from that one stage with the turrrttle ;]
they drowned anddd died

so they could swim in brawl (linkk plz)
and i was refering to melee =]

in an underwater stage, u could just swim all over the place. its like a stage that u fly in all the time. moves dont have to be slower. and on the surface can have boats that u can stand on when u jump out the ocean. and there could be a beach level too.

I've had many nightmares about this day, the day that Wii.... would post a thread. Its all downhill from here, guys. We did our best.

I like the idea of having computers change their strategy, although it would get a bit repetetive. What if they changed it every 50% RANDOMLY?

@LEVESQUEISKING

THATS NICE, I JUST THOUGHT COMPUTERS CAN BE SORT OF LIKE A HUMAN PLAYER. who would go headon attacking with over 100%. it would be nice if computers had like an artificial brain or somethin. the only smart thing computers do is run from a character that has a starman or hammer.

your own mp3 songs on stages from the sd card
galaxy stage
downloadable stages and characters from the wii shop

ds-wii compatability
pictochat stage made from your own drawings
ds as a controller

Characters

Sora
Wolf Link
Ratchet and Clank (not happening)
Hero from Dragon Quest 8
Vaan

Last edited:
i wanna hear an update on the master hand and crazy hand.

(sora brawl)

uuhhh.... o.k

nice ideas but the mp3 on stages from sd card idea. i dont think thats really important. just play the game with a cd player or your own i-pod playing in ur ear.

^:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cool

i like pie too

i want green hill zone too. or maybe a stage that changes to the levels in the sonic series. it could be like the ice climber stage except going left and right. you'll have to run to keep up with the stage

I want a Pikmin Boss!
or a Sonic level and I also think that instead of clones we should have costumes for each player.
e.g: Pikachu in Pichu, shadow Mario for Mario, Prologue Twilight costume for Link, etc etc.

maybe with the screenshots thing tehy added, you can record your battles

Back