Super Smash Bros. Brawl correct and incorrect predictions

Axtlar said:
you guys remember the Cruel Melee fights? there were 5 Wireframe guys and you the player, so 6 players in total, and I didn't see any problems about the camera, so why not do it to be playable online like that?
Yes but that wasnt a free for all. The wireframes were all huddled together doing nothing.

Guys, I just thought of something. What if two people use FSA at the same time!? :yikes:

if it involves two beams, then I assume the two would crash and then a sequence involving the players trying to make their beam to beat the other beam in whatever way, would commence. Good thinking by the way, but I am guessing they will throw only one Smash Ball at the stage so that everyone fights to get it first.

^But, assuming it is just like a regular item, there cant be only one per match. Eventually two will be found at the same time!

well yeah you are right...it may be a regular item, but I do't think it will be..who knows

Prince726 said:
there going to be team online matches ranking system and brawler of the day
yes 2 the first 2 but i dont know about the last one. but the first 2 are kinda assured

there will be 40 characters at least

yea I bet they gonna put pak e derm in there

no, an animal crossing boy and girl would not make it in like ice climbers... i think that they will have tom nook, but animal crossing boy and girl sounds a little weird.

I think Wart will be in the game at least as an assist trophy

Why was Axtlar banned? It always feels strange when I log on after a few days and someone has one missing.

Last edited:
Back