Super Smash Bros. Brawl correct and incorrect predictions REVIVED!

Probably my last and final prediction... This game will win the Video Game Awards as game of the year.

I predicted that there would be stages from games with no playable character representatives (animal crossing, Pictochat). +1 :yesnod:

Druidan, we still haven't played the game have we? we still don't know for sure if there are Animla Crossing characters in or not, and don't give me that "We know what the roster is" crap, because we don't for sure, until we get the game, I will stop accepting predictions and I'll classify them as correct or incorrect.

{Axtlár} said:
Druidan, we still haven't played the game have we? we still don't know for sure if there are Animla Crossing characters in or not, and don't give me that "We know what the roster is" crap, because we don't for sure, until we get the game, I will stop accepting predictions and I'll classify them as correct or incorrect.

Thank you, now switch out that silly signature of yours if you are so smart.

Oh, telling me what to do, are you? I'm sure there's a reason for that, you were one of them, weren't you?

{Axtlár} said:
Oh, telling me what to do, are you? I'm sure there's a reason for that, you were one of them, weren't you?

Nope, I'm just sick of your smartass talking. You talk like you were smart, when you really just say against yourself without even noticing it.

{Axtlár} said:

yikes!yikes!yikes! sorry if I stepped on any toes! o_O Goodness!

Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, Luigi , Jigglypuff, Wolf, Lucario,Mr. Game and Watch,marth,and ness are in.

You think I'll put that down as a prediction?

Back