Super Smash Bros. Brawl correct and incorrect predictions REVIVED!

Extra Life Mushroom said:
1. I predict that Dr. Mario, like Daisy will be a costume. Although I am unsure if the sprite of the fireball will be replaced with a pill, or if the FSA will be altered in any way.

2. Coins will be used to determine the amount of pieces you can use whilst building a stage. Every piece you choose will cost a set number of coins. So the more you have the more you can show off your creativity when making stages.

3. no additional characters will be available for download; although 'skins' (i.e. peach's daisy costume) are possible.

4. The final spot on the website under the Newcomers section will not be a 3rd party character.

5. Ice Climbers FSA will be semi-similar to Peach's but involve a mass freeze effect on the level instead of sleep.

dude if te coins /stage thing comes true i will be so angry. that would suck..

1. I predict some items from galaxy will be items in brawl, namely an ice flower to shoot a wave of ice and freeze people when hit enough.
2. I predict knuckles will be playable, and/or a "villain" in sonic's subspace mode.

Last edited:
JLU51396 said:
Forgot about number 7. and I remember it now,

7. Training mode will return but be different but same if you know what I mean.

Has anyone noticed the SSBB sub-forum has hardly any recent posts, is anybody here?

7. was correct, yay!

yeah it was, but then again we all knew it would, but well done nonetheless.

And I added your predictions, Sam.

i predict some of the melee stages will have transformations that werent there in melee, specifically the hyrule temple stage.

Balrogs pain was a good prediction, I'lld add it

Extra Life Mushroom said:
1. I predict that Dr. Mario, like Daisy will be a costume. Although I am unsure if the sprite of the fireball will be replaced with a pill, or if the FSA will be altered in any way.

2. Coins will be used to determine the amount of pieces you can use whilst building a stage. Every piece you choose will cost a set number of coins. So the more you have the more you can show off your creativity when making stages.

3. no additional characters will be available for download; although 'skins' (i.e. peach's daisy costume) are possible.

4. The final spot on the website under the Newcomers section will not be a 3rd party character.

5. Ice Climbers FSA will be semi-similar to Peach's but involve a mass freeze effect on the level instead of sleep.
Im going to make myne like number two but each time you buy a piece it stays forever so you only need to buy it once. also New pieces can be created and will be sent either to your wii, or you make them yourselves.

This thread is currently being updated

Back