Super Smash Bros. Brawl correct and incorrect predictions

well we can't know for sure if all are correct or incorrect until there are announcements or when the game comes out, right?

there going to be team online matches ranking system and brawler of the day

it seems like it, because we are anticipating it with anxiety

well the online team matches has already been confirmed, so if you want that as a prediction..sorry! just post predictions you come up with that have not been announced yet

CyanRussel said:
They should put 8-players online!! Afterall, this is what i think! In order to have a team+battle

I think the only problem with that would be people fitting on the extremely small maps and even on the huge maps, the camera would have to expand so far, that it would get hard to even play. And i don't want nintendo to make it so you don't see every brawler at one time. I would hate not being able to see someone coming from behind me...

hey as long as it's not split-screen, it's fine with me

Yeah, but maybe 5-6 player? It sounds a little weird, but it still could be pretty cool.

you guys remember the Cruel Melee fights? there were 5 Wireframe guys and you the player, so 6 players in total, and I didn't see any problems about the camera, so why not do it to be playable online like that?

That's true. Plus it was on a small map. Hmmm.. I doubt Nintendo would do it though. They probably have their minds set on four right now.

Yeah probably, but they tend to surprise us, so maybe they will do something similar

Back