Any Ideas For Brawl, Post Up Here (blurt Out The First Thing That Pops In Ur Head)

LevesqueIsKing said:
Saving video clips of gameplay footage has already been confirmed...

really, im gonna check that out, thanks, i think someone deserves a good rep.

since theres 8 bit AT's, why not put a tecmo bowl player? like he would throw the football right at the opponents head and they get dizzy

@wam
^a tecno bowl player would be nice:lol: u get hit in the head with a football and get dizzy.

@sorabrawl
atleast one full fledge water stage would be nice. the more stages the better. if u dont like the stage, then just dont choose the stage.

@neveragain
a pikmin boss would be awesome, i agree 100%. and no clones, instead switch the costume to different characters, thats geniouse :yesnod: mario can also switch to dr. mario and fox can switch into falco by just switching the costume. and we could choose if we want to be color coded or not when were on teams or whenever. maybe L and R can change colors and y and x change to character clone.

thats an really cool idea:thumbsup:

@islandvic
i thought king dede was just jumping out of the water in that picture. i dont see any character in the swiming stance.

(WII....)

the battle should be recorded 3 minutes during the of the battle whenever the player chooses.

Last edited:
a mii.... battle in brawl:lol: why not

@sorabrawl
wow, u got alot of ideas for brawl dont u.

yeah, thats what i was thinking when u make ur own character for brawl. u could just make a mix of every characters moves and stance. that would be cool:yesnod:

a ds as a controller would be cool
oh yeah 8 player on brawl would be cool
500th post YEAH!!!!

@sorabrawl

a d.s controller..... for me that would be pretty uncomfortable. but still, why not.

8 players at the same time fighting in brawl? game cant hold that much graphics. unless its wireframes

Back