sorabrawl said:
sorry mate you probably know but ridley's a boss

...Are we reading the same post?

HE STATES RIDLEYS A BOSS.

Now use spoilers please.

Last edited:
Sorry sorabrawl, they're right, you need to use spoilers. like so:
I know ridley's a boss, I said it in my post

if mega man was in ssbb hed be the most annoying char. all they would have to do is rip him off of Marvel VS. Capcom 2. i still think crash bandicoot or spyro would of been great 3rd party chars. i know this suggestion isnt 3rd party but im suprised no one ever said banjo-kazooie, that would of been an excellent - not the same old crap - addition to the game.

Lugia said:
if mega man was in ssbb hed be the most annoying char. all they would have to do is rip him off of Marvel VS. Capcom 2. i still think crash bandicoot or spyro would of been great 3rd party chars. i know this suggestion isnt 3rd party but im suprised no one ever said banjo-kazooie, that would of been an excellent - not the same old crap - addition to the game.

Everyone knows it's impossible, and only noobs would think he would get in.
Why? Because Banjo is a part of Rare which is owned by Microsoft.

No Master Chief either, if anyone thinks so.

If you followed the news. You'd realize Capcom is working heavily on their own new fighting games. Street Fighter HD, and Street Fighter 4. Capcom is very busy with fighting games right now. Can we expect Ryu to make a Brawl appearance in the next game? Maybe. This is the company that defined cross over fighters.

Capcom lost the Marvel license. So no MvC3. Damn you Activision. The question is what Capcom crossover will they make next? Will it be any good?

sagema said:
If you followed the news. You'd realize Capcom is working heavily on their own new fighting games. Street Fighter HD, and Street Fighter 4. Capcom is very busy with fighting games right now. Can we expect Ryu to make a Brawl appearance in the next game? Maybe. This is the company that defined cross over fighters.

Capcom lost the Marvel license. So no MvC3. Damn you Activision. The question is what Capcom crossover will they make next? Will it be any good?
Personally I'd like to see a GGvCC game... although Guilty Gear would kick Capcoms ass. Back on topic: From all the fuss people were making I was actually convinced megaman was going to be in SSBB. He isn't but, I can do without it's not gonna ruin my game. :)

Lugia said:
good call on banjo-kazooie. that game was sweet.

Actually, banjo kazooie was another one of the 3rd party characters I'd love to see in brawl. *sigh* too bad nintendo didn't create him like they did dk, otherwise banjo would probably have been in since melee.

ah my mistake. i hadnt been paying attention to RARE in the last x years. it just goes to show there is loads of guys that could of made better representatives then guys from 8 bit games.

I hate Activision!!!
They do cheap nasty games that people but because they like the film etc
I don't think Rare stood a chance on brawl
Why was Ubisoft added to the possibilities?

Back