Lucario?

Objection!

blasphemy...

Mewtwo was the ORIGINAL epic Pokemon. Lucario is lame, over-hyped, and undeserving.

there is one movie surrounding lucario which is only about mew so it in a sense only has him as a side character in the plot.

Mewtwo was one of the main focuses of the original generation of Pokemon, and has a cemented spot as one of the main powers in the series. Regardless of how many hundreds of new creatures they add to the series, all will remember the original badass.

Last edited:
Extra Life Mushroom said:
Objection!

blasphemy...

Mewtwo was the ORIGINAL epic Pokemon. Lucario is lame, over-hyped, and undeserving.

there is one movie surrounding lucario which is only about men so it in a sense only has him as a side character in the plot.

Mewtwo was one of the main focuses of the original generation of Pokemon, and has a cemented spot as one of the main powers in the series. Regardless of how many hundreds of new creatures they add to the series, all will remember the original badass.

Exactly, I agree 100% on that one.
No matter how many dictators there will come, Hitler will always top the list. You see what I mean?

In a sense I agree. As cool as Lucario is, and how awesome he will be to play, as a character, Mewtwo is so much more [insert synonym for "epic"]. Melee really didn't do him justice with that moveset. I would have loved to see him return with whole new abilities.

i think mew and mewtwo should be in instead of lucario

mewtwo VS mew

and mew is cool lol

jigglypuff should have been taken out for a better character and i guess lucario is replacing the good old mewtwo

I'm gonna have to disagree with all of you.

There were four pokemon in Melee, all representing the first generation except for Pichu, who got ripped on for killing itself and being a clone.

Without Lucario, we have all pokemon characters representing the first generation, and to all you oldies out there...move on, fact is, Pokemon evolves like every other franchise. It's like complaining that Link is the TP Link.
Pretty much Lucario is the best rep. of the new generation pokemon, simply because he's unique, has uber-powerful moves, and was in a movie (yes, that affects popularity). And frankly, it seems to me like he'll be an awesome character.

That said, I agree that mewtwo got ripped off...I loved Mewtwo...I would've ditched Jiggly for Lucario. Oh, and Lucario is not a Mewtwo clone...Mewtwo was too light and floaty, Lucario would logically be anything but that. If you think Lucario got in to be the same exact thing as Mewtwo, you're deluded.

anax4aero said:
I'm gonna have to disagree with all of you.

There were four pokemon in Melee, all representing the first generation except for Pichu, who got ripped on for killing itself and being a clone.

Without Lucario, we have all pokemon characters representing the first generation, and to all you oldies out there...move on, fact is, Pokemon evolves like every other franchise. It's like complaining that Link is the TP Link.
Pretty much Lucario is the best rep. of the new generation pokemon, simply because he's unique, has uber-powerful moves, and was in a movie (yes, that affects popularity). And frankly, it seems to me like he'll be an awesome character.

That said, I agree that mewtwo got ripped off...I loved Mewtwo...I would've ditched Jiggly for Lucario. Oh, and Lucario is not a Mewtwo clone...Mewtwo was too light and floaty, Lucario would logically be anything but that. If you think Lucario got in to be the same exact thing as Mewtwo, you're deluded.

Damn, now being 13 is even MORE complicated!
Which opinion should I choose...?

Back