Account Suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaptKrunch

Banned
Dec 11, 2007
Sarasota, Florida
Hi folks........I just created this new account, I've had a WiiChat account for months.......only post about once a week maybe twice....never anything bad, by far......for some reason, the last 2 days when I login, everything is fine, but when I try to post, it takes me to a screen saying "if you're trying to post your account my be suspended or waiting to activate", and won't let me post, or change ANY of my account options.

No biggie, I'm on this one now, but it would be nice to know what happened, if anyone else has had this happen to them for no reason.....

Thanks!

K

According to my records, you have three active accounts, one of which is awaiting confirmation.

1. Sarasota
2. SarasotaTim
3. KaptKrunch

If you did have an account suspended and or banned it may be due to the fact that users are only allowed to post on one account.

My suggestion would be to sign onto Sarasota, which should work, and let me know as to which accounts you wont be using so I can ban those accounts.

Oh and if you would like to discuss this further, feel free to send me a private message.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back