Profile Problem

Zak.

Zak*
Jan 30, 2009
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
hi

i just joined wiichat but this isn't my first time, i had an account called ZAK* but i couldn'nt log on to it anymore. so i decided to create a new one

When i clicked on my profile i noticed some extra numbers, and also when i uploaded a profile picture, it loads up but it is,nt shown in any of my posts. please tell me the problem. thank you

hi

i just joined wiichat but this isn't my first time, i had an account called ZAK* but i couldn'nt log on to it anymore. so i decided to create a new one

Please read the first post of this thread to find out what happened to WiiChat last week.

http://www.wiichat.com/site-feedback/56972-broken-things-broken-welcome-2008-a.html

When i clicked on my profile i noticed some extra numbers, and also when i uploaded a profile picture, it loads up but it is,nt shown in any of my posts. please tell me the problem. thank you

Profile picture is not the same as avatar. Your avatar is what shows below your name on your posts.

try the workaround in the bug tracker.
the link is in my signature.

don't get confused with profile picture vs avatar... i think you want to edit your avatar in the User CP.

profile pics only show up in the profile... avatars show up in posts.

thanks
but on my profile, my user name has extra numbers. i was just wondering why that has happend

i think it's caused by the period in your name.
your profile works with a URL, the URL substituted the "." with "-".
but the forum's software prolly handled it different.

in searches, "Zak." works normal... so it's a cosmetic issue on your profile.
-all is fine :)

thats cool
thanks for all your help :thumbsup:

oh.....
so is there any chance i can change my username, because i don't mind

ok then thanks

Back