Problem with Profile

LevesqueIsKing

An Instant Classic
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I've been having this issue for a few months now and I forgot that there was a place to complain about it!

When I hover over and/or click on 'Actions' and 'Style Settings' [within my profile] nothing happens. I've already tried this on three seperate computers and none of them work, and I've heard of people having similar problems. It does, however, work on my wii's browser. All of the computers I've tried it on use Internet Explorer.

Comments?

I changed it on my wii. However, I'd like to go more in-depth than that, which I can't with such a limited browser.

And yes, off topic chat-room talking for a full page is spam. Please do not reply to this, pro gamer or Foosoo.

bumping until i0n responds...

Guys please stay on topic. If you would like to chat with another user please use the private messaging system and or add that person via msn, aim, and or yahoo. Otherwise, please avoid spamming in this thread.

I've had that same problem in IE, i cant do ANY editing with IE. But when i start up Firefox i can edit..

LevesqueIsKing said:
I've been having this issue for a few months now and I forgot that there was a place to complain about it!

When I hover over and/or click on 'Actions' and 'Style Settings' [within my profile] nothing happens. I've already tried this on three seperate computers and none of them work, and I've heard of people having similar problems. It does, however, work on my wii's browser. All of the computers I've tried it on use Internet Explorer.

Comments?

i have the same exact issue

I have the same issue
but i cant edit it with i.e.
or firefox or my wii =[
tried 5 computers including cellphone.

Back