Wiichat 'Mii Profile' guide MASSIVE INFO

Werd thanks xbandaidx i will have to get that then.

Edit: Gots me some Firefox and now i am good to go. I think the Mii profile will probably bee a good way to keep track of your Wii friends and what games they have. At first i was just adding any jerk-off that wanted to add me but now i am starting to get to know people here on the boards and realizing who i actully want to play games with. Again good job on the Mii profiles Ion

Last edited:
Yes, for anybody with IE, the drop-down menus won't work...but as X told me and has told you, get firefox and it will work perfectly.

Yeah, I wasn't sure exactly what forum this should go into so I just placed it here. I apologize if it annoys anyone.

Yeah it did take me about 2 hours to complete that post, I'm still adding more too it!!! This guide will basically become a one stop thread for how to take the most advantage of the mii profile system here.

If you do move it, just let me know via PM so I know where it went! haha.

Last edited:
xbandaidx said:
Yeah, I wasn't sure exactly what forum this should go into so I just placed it here. I apologize if it annoys anyone.

Yeah it did take me about 2 hours to complete that post, I'm still adding more too it!!! This guide will basically become a one stop thread for how to take the most advantage of the mii profile system here.

It really annoys me that you put it in this forum. REALLY.

More people check here than Site Feedback and it can go into both without much hassle... Thus as we need more people to read up on this its better for it to be here.

I agree with Khool-aids post, this is a great way to find others who have same interests as you in games and life. For example, this I didnt add into the guide, but I have a game genres I like block in my Mii profile, it shows the genres I like to play.

Yeah, and i don't mean to be a hooser(sp not canadian) but there are some sketchy/lame people out there you dont really want to play games with. as i see it there is no reason why any of us can't become pretty good friends through this. Its like when you chat to the same person on IM for years but have never acutally met them, just this way around i will be kick major ass at video games(oh yes let the trash talking begin)

Looks like some of you guys are already jumping ahead and discovering more of the Mii Profile features by yourself, thats awesome!

I can't wait to see some of the creative things you guys come up with!

Yeah its easy for those people who create sites etc and can tell how its programmed...

But what I can't figure out is why it suddenly won't let me edit my blocks :(. It doesn't come up with the options in the middle between choosing the block and the colors; any ideas?

(This thing is just like myspace; fun and creative hehe.)

Rein said:
Yeah its easy for those people who create sites etc and can tell how its programmed...

But what I can't figure out is why it suddenly won't let me edit my blocks :(. It doesn't come up with the options in the middle between choosing the block and the colors; any ideas?

(This thing is just like myspace; fun and creative hehe.)

Not much with programming, just a lot to do with web-related jargon.

Nice job xbandaidx and ion. It sort of like a mii myspace in a way. I'll set mine up after I get my Wii on Christmas ;)

WiiLink said:
Nice job xbandaidx and ion. It sort of like a mii myspace in a way. I'll set mine up after I get my Wii on Christmas ;)

Thanks, looking forward to it!

I am really glad this thread got bumped and i do really wish it was a sticky. i spent a little while the other day trying to find this freaking thread. oh and X-aid whats this chat site i have heard about?

Back