Advice Drunk Play

Gaz said:
Your obviously not hard enough, whisky on the rocks ;)

It's not a matter of what you're drinking Gaz you should know that. It's about how much you drink :drool:

I've thought about getting drunk and playing the Wii. But I know by morning I'd end up having to replace something. TV, Wii-mote... bones...

Been there, done that! lol

Yep, remote slipped but the wrist strap caught it. w00h00! I tried the wiisport drunk, not red steel. But i can imagine the aim is crazy. Probably even worse in COD3.

ImageFX said:
Been there, done that! lol

Yep, remote slipped but the wrist strap caught it. w00h00! I tried the wiisport drunk, not red steel. But i can imagine the aim is crazy. Probably even worse in COD3.

Yeah last night I was playing Tennis and I was swinging too hard on the serve. :lol: the strap didn't break but the remote hit my knee cap. After it happened the only thing I was worried about was if the remote was okay :lol:

I have kids. And I can't not let them play. But when they do...I'm like a prison guard. The smallest wrong move and you're mine!!!!

It wouldn't be so bad if I could just go out and buy a new remote...but i can't find one anywhere.

Back