Alien Vs Predator 2 Requiem Trailer!!!!!

tomqman said:
if it was that it would have to be AilenS Vs PredatorS

Nope It isnt.

I found this little trick quite smart, the sequel to Alien was of cause Aliens so hence they added it to this. The predator sequel was just Predator 2.

Can i just mention that on the title they use the Aliens original film heading and the original predator logo.

Aliens Vs Predator.

Also you may right, the predalien by be the one to cause the ship crash but we will have to see. It is obvious how the alien out break happens in this film. The predator ship was storing chest busters and as it crashed they broke out.

Also, about the jungle, you may be right. Thinking back it was just some commandos after rebels and it just so happened the predator was there.

either way its going to be an awesome movie.
predator rocks!
i have a mate that loves terminator and he always says that terminator would beat anything/one, i always disagree saying predator is far more advanced that the world would be in 2012 or whenever the 1st terminator came about, he continues calling me an idiot then i simply say john conner could a 13 year old kid can kill terminator.
then he shuts up.

Jav said:
either way its going to be an awesome movie.
predator rocks!
i have a mate that loves terminator and he always says that terminator would beat anything/one, i always disagree saying predator is far more advanced that the world would be in 2012 or whenever the 1st terminator came about, he continues calling me an idiot then i simply say john conner could a 13 year old kid can kill terminator.
then he shuts up.
At age 13, John Connor didn't kill any terminators. The Arnie's terminator eliminated himself, and the polymorph terminator was shot by Arnie's terminator and went into the melting pot.

Personally, I think I would have prefered Arnie's terminator, patch him up to look human and continue to protect John Connor.

An Alien would completely slaughter a Terminator though, not sure about the Predator...

SSSSHHHHH!!! He doesnt know that!
Alien could bleed on a terminator and beat it that way, it couldnt do much else.
Predator could take it out with its wrist blades, throwing discs, spears and then theres the plasma caster...good bye terminator

Jav said:
SSSSHHHHH!!! He doesnt know that!
Lol sorry.

Alien could bleed on a terminator and beat it that way, it couldnt do much else.
Exactly. An alien could beat a terminator, just by being hungry...

Predator could take it out with its wrist blades, throwing discs, spears and then theres the plasma caster...good bye terminator
Not sure whether that would really work. I mean, it depends on which metals are the Terminator and the Predators weapons are. Maybe the predator's gun could take it out...

...I think the this one would be a draw.

Squall7 said:
Exactly. An alien could beat a terminator, just by being hungry...

alien eats its self to make it bleed?

nah no draw, as i said, predator would be way more advanced. it could do so much more than terminator could.

predator beats other 2 hands down. i put $10 on it.

Update with new predalien pics :) see first post

how evil does that thing look?
cant wait for this one to arrive!

Jav said:
how evil does that thing look?
cant wait for this one to arrive!
it looks really good, way better than in avp2(the pc game)

whats the game like?
i never even knew it existed (didnt really look that hard)

did you play concrete jungle on PS2? that was a pretty crappy game!
there could be so much done with the predator name, i just hope someday, someone gets it right.

This looks SICK. Looks like they're taking the path of all classic monster movies, taking over the world.

*Begins plotting how to sneak into the movie*

just uploaded The First 5mins of avp2 :) see my first post on page 1

LevesqueIsKing said:
This looks SICK. Looks like they're taking the path of all classic monster movies, taking over the world.

*Begins plotting how to sneak into the movie*

...Hold on, this movie is going to be 18+ or something? Is this just in America? Somehow I don't think the R rating means the same thing as in Australia. I need to find an Australian site...

Oh, it doesn't matter. Only MA in Australia. Damn and here I thought that would keep all the annoying kids out. Even with the damn MA rating five year old kids will find there way in.

Last edited:
^R is 18+ in the states, yes. I've never had my ticket checked and I've snuck into dozens of movies.

Back