Aliens

Yes, I belive in Aliens. I saw a UFO in my back yard. Probably not aliens, most likely extremly slow C130. But anyways I believe in aliens. Area 51, I'm not sure. If there is something there its underground in a bunker. Cause if it's not you wouldn't be able to use google earth to look at it... stupid government.

Last edited:
Ezekiel86 said:
Given the sheer size and vastness of the cosmos as it is... I'd say it'd be narrow minded to believe Extra-Terrestrials do not exist. I do agree too there would be both good and bad aliens. I do believe too there are aliens at different stages of evolution and technology - some aliens will have technology light years ahead of what we have, while others will be very primative creatures.

As far as their orientation goes... A race more advanced than us would surely see the futility in violence. Having said that, they could judge us not worthy of inheriting the Earth, and decidihng upon that could prompt the extermination of humanity, leaving them with this world. I don't see humanity as the worthy inheritants of Earth, Aliens would surely see the folly of humanity.

Lightyears ahead of us? W-T-F! A lightyear is a measurement of distance, ie, the distance something would travel around the earth if traveling at the speed of light

Sameiru said:
Lightyears ahead of us? W-T-F! A lightyear is a measurement of distance, ie, the distance something would travel around the earth if traveling at the speed of light
he could of meant AHEAD of us as in oh look ahead! but im sure he didnt xD

Sovieto said:
there are aliens
100% sure
the universe never ends, so it would make sense that somewhere else in the universe the same exact distance from the sun and a planet with all the right ingredients is out there
i just read naplams post which proves my theroy =]
Technical that isn't true, the universe has to end somewhere, but there is nothing on the other side, and there is nothing because time only exsists inside the universe.

Sameiru said:
Actually it is the distance that light would travel in a year in a vaccum (or space) not something traveling at the speed of light, as that is not possible.

~Marisa~ said:
If you guys had a chance to meet an alien in person, with no knowledge of possible consequences, would you do it? And also, do you guys feel the secrets of Area 51 are in our best interest or not?

Depends on the type of alien
Try to make freinds with it (they have superior tech so be carefull)
Can shake there hand (might be there thngy)

Hmm Marisa what with all the questions maybe YOUR AN ALIEN!......nah:shifty: but anywho there has to be something other then us may be exactly like us and think we are highly intelligent *laughs hysterically*

Sovieto said:
there are aliens
100% sure
the universe never ends, so it would make sense that somewhere else in the universe the same exact distance from the sun and a planet with all the right ingredients is out there
i just read naplams post which proves my theroy =]
1. There is no end in space but matter and energy are definately not infinite.
2. Aliens could live any distance away from a star. The atmosphere is more important to life than its proximity to a light source.

yep i strongly believe in aliens. i mean think about it. what are the chances that life only occured on ONE planet when there are millions more out there? there are good and bad aliens as well but i think overall i thik they want to contact us but because of the stupidity of the human race and the war where we are killing each other, they dont want to intefere.

Squall7 said:
1. There is no end in space but matter and energy are definately not infinite.
2. Aliens could live any distance away from a star. The atmosphere is more important to life than its proximity to a light source.

1. Space is infinte but it is expanding (becuase of the Big bang (not that big spiky thing near me)

2. They might exist in our soular system on the moon called Europa (where sending probs to it)it has a body of water (under the ice it is quite far from the sun)

Yeah I think there's something out there.. I mean if we can exist then why can't something else.. it's not impossible because we are here. As most of you have said on here I think they'll be like us really, some bad, some good, some clever and some dumb.. hopefully they'll just be trying to discover the answers to questions just like we are.
As for area 51 I think there's things there.. maybe not 'aliens' as such but definitely something there that their not telling us

Sam_Harris said:
Hmm Marisa what with all the questions maybe YOUR AN ALIEN!......nah:shifty: but anywho there has to be something other then us may be exactly like us and think we are highly intelligent *laughs hysterically*

:lol: Perhaps. Maybe I'm trying to find the non-believers so I can abduct them while they're not expecting it

konomaroh said:
does anybody beleive in the roswell thing and if so do you think the video is real?
I never used to believe the whole roswell thing... i think there are just too many "ifs" to that story. I mean i 100% believe in aliens but whos tho say they are smarter, or have ever visited earth. But i did watch a like 2 day documentary on roswell a while back (ya i'm a geek :) ) anyway it did fill up some of the scientific holes in the story and now im not so sure.

Why haven't they try-ed to take over
They have tech that we can travel light years

And we cant even make a toupee that dont get a laff(?)

Back