all 3 consoles

Darkprinny said:
Hang on does that mean wii are all smarter than you
And are you trying to get your self baned

I R SMART WOOT

He does have a point though...all these pictures and sh*t are not funny nor are they witty or w/e they're supposed to be.

To the original poster congrats on getting a Wii. I hope you like it and I recommend getting Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Awesome game

MasterJedi2U said:
He does have a point though...all these pictures and sh*t are not funny nor are they witty or w/e they're supposed to be.

Thats one person that dont like them and loads that do
If you dont like them dont look at them

LOL Lee @ Serious.
No-one takes Prinny serious, Unless he's makes his own thread lol
*thinks* Oh wait this one wasn't serious at all..

Not Serious lol - Typical Prinny

Anyways Lee your well serious... He was stating a fact lol no need to get all up tight about it. I think we should lock you in a room with Steven Hawkings lol you'd die of lack of knowledge :)

This thread and this one kinda show how serious I am
Remeber

Id love to be stuck in a room with Hawkings we could disscusss the universe and what dark matter is

Last edited:
sorry but sometimes i get pissed about it when people think they are smarter than others. and it is annoying after a while. anyway..

lee stop spamming most of your posts = less then 5 words. Oh wow your awsome!

Prinny mostly makes pictures ( but he is still awsome) and they make me laugh and mostly everyone likes them.

Oh to first poster, congrads.

ilikecookies said:
lee stop spamming most of your posts = less then 5 words. Oh wow your awsome!

Prinny mostly makes pictures ( but he is still awsome) and they make me laugh and mostly everyone likes them.

Oh to first poster, congrads.

saying bump is not spamming, its 'bumping' the thread up so more people will see this.
idiot

chain blade said:
Oh,bump.hehe,*scarstly* im such a rebel!hahaha!!!

Yay! someone who has a sense of humour!
were both rebels now :cool:

If your gona bump something make it worth while

lee, ur a local lad what part of yorkshire u from? i used to manage the weatherspoons in keithly

mike555 said:
jammy dodger! do u know how to make ur mii's travel?

Jammy Dodger? anyway, yea i know, hook your wii to connect24, hop onto mii channel,create a few miis or edit any that you have, look around and it says 'mingle', select that and it should travel to your friends (presuming you have friends added to your wii), also, go on mii parade which is on the right where all your miis are walking around. There is an option called travel settings, select that and i think your all done!
But isnt this the wrong place to be posting this?

Back