Alvin and the Chipmunks

A 2 year old isn't ready for video games. I'm the first one to support kids playing video games but for toddlers I think it's time for them to be playing with toys. You know more physical activities that develop motor skills and stuff. Drawing is more expressive for a child than video games. Also I would get a child under 10 a leapfrog system.

Clarke said:
A 2 year old isn't ready for video games. I'm the first one to support kids playing video games but for toddlers I think it's time for them to be playing with toys. You know more physical activities that develop motor skills and stuff. Drawing is more expressive for a child than video games. Also I would get a child under 10 a leapfrog system.
She loves drawing and spends a lot of time doing it, she plays with lots of toys too and she also has a leapfrog system. She isn't exactly a regular 2 year old though (actually 3 next May), shes hyper to the point of sometimes vibrating, with very fast learning skills (already knows her ABCs, counting, colors, shapes and all that stuff) and wants to be involved with everything, so if she sees us playing on the Wii then she wants to as well.

Only thing she can actually play so far though is Rayman's rabbid shooting minigames although i have to reload with the nunchuck for her.

zap'em up said:
wow that's a shame i feel bad for him...
wow i hope that doenst happen with brawl or mario kart where it's a piece of crap
Don't worry. Nintendo are taking their time with these.

The rubbish movie games are usually knocked out in under a month.

I Bought my Daughter a Wii for Christmas07 and two games-Hannah Montana,High School Musical and the Wii came with Wii sports and she loves to play these games and loved the Alvin and The Chipmunks Movie, so when she saw Alvin and the chipmunks game for Wii at Wal-Marts she instantly gave me her please i want it puppydog face look, i couldnt resistist got game got it home and it was bad!! 49 dollars wasted my daughter is 7 years old and she played it 5 minutes and stopped and said what a
ripoff i've never heard her say that before...i want a refund!!!

WiiChris68 said:
I Bought my Daughter a Wii for Christmas07 and two games-Hannah Montana,High School Musical and the Wii came with Wii sports and she loves to play these games and loved the Alvin and The Chipmunks Movie, so when she saw Alvin and the chipmunks game for Wii at Wal-Marts she instantly gave me her please i want it puppydog face look, i couldnt resistist got game got it home and it was bad!! 49 dollars wasted my daughter is 7 years old and she played it 5 minutes and stopped and said what a
ripoff i've never heard her say that before...i want a refund!!!

well thats why you should listen to the critics, sure they may not be always right , but sometimes they tell you what they think about the game.Next time look on mobygames. also do you rent games for your daughter?

Back