American Idooooool

Celeste

WiiChat Member
Jun 21, 2007
Wii Online Code
2937-4259-9208-4198
Tell me someone else watches.
I have faith in you splendid folk.

I really only watch the first couple shows to see the people that are really bad. Now that only good people are left I don't tune in.

Meh... I hate the show, but my gf and her mom love it, they dvr it and watch it later. I get roped into watching the last few episdoes of each competition by the gf... weak.

I watched it when they were doing auditions, thats really the most entertaining part and they tend to show more bad people each year. I watch the odd episode once in awhile, but if I miss it I don't get mad over it.

Normally I only watch the audition parts of it because they're hilarious, but other than that I really don't follow it all that well. Maybe an episode here and there but i'm not all that into it.

This show has passed it's peak a long time ago.

I can't believe they're making a theme park ride for this.

registerednerd said:
I'll back you Celeste! My money is on David Archuleta, I was so glad to see Amanda gone this week :)
A friend of mine said the same thing, then he had to show me who the hell he was talking about by getting on youtube.

I would watch the show if I had a channel that aired it. Damn you antenna, why must I own a pirated sattelite.

Back