Any else annoy there parents about the wii?

yankeesrule13251

WiiChat Member
Aug 23, 2006
Anyone else hear, anniy there parents about the wii. My parents are getting annoyed with me for keep on asking to go really early or get it on ebay. etc anyone else here..

I would stop talking about it if they actually cared somewhat and helped me get a wii!

lol no..i just ask to have for an early christmas presence and presto i got my self a wii

there buying it for me except they dont care. I am telling them how in demand it is and how the stores are going to be packed and they think they can walk right in hours later and get one..... I try to expalin it to them, then they get annoyed which means at this rate no wii on launch...

Last edited:
Haha. I tell them about the Wii.

But when I told them about it first, I said, "I'ma pay for it meyself. Needa get that job at Super One (Grocery Store) though."

And they were like, "Okay."

I really want a Wii and my mom knows it but she is like "I don't know if we can get one because we're not camping out or anything." and then I just respond with "oh... I'm getting one alright." :D

Whenever i get the chance to i say hey did you hear on the radio.. They were talking about the... getting interupted by my mom who says: yes i know the wii -_-

i annoy my mom about it every 2 seconds but my dad has ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE about it

amon140 said:
i annoy my mom about it every 2 seconds but my dad has ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE about it
Yea my dad still thinks he's in the 1960s-70s. He doesn't know how to use a comp o_O. so if i talk to him about the wii he's like what the heck is that?

My dad says if i say a word to him about it, i aint getting it for a looong time ( which i dont think he would do, b/c that would drive me nuts) my mom i can kinda talk to but she kinda like " what do u want me to do"

Once I told my mom about it now she wants to pay for it. I say no let me pay for it she takes it like an insult shes paying for it + red steel. crazy huh

yankeesrule13251 said:
...Does any1 have a extra wii/preorder and i give $$ then u ship it thatare willing to sell to a fellow wii fan??? Pm me if u r willing too. Please

If i did, i would do it for u .......... That really sucks, i am a little concerend if i will be able to get a wii, hopefully i will be able too...... Maybe there is someone who has a extra preorder who u can buy it from them and then they ship it to u and u can get it a few days after launch.. if there is someone.. then i hope they help u ....

yankeesrule13251 said:
there buying it for me except they dont care. I am telling them how in demand it is and how the stores are going to be packed and they think they can walk right in hours later and get one..... I try to expalin it to them, then they get annoyed which means at this rate no wii on launch...Does any1 have a extra wii/preorder and i give $$ then u ship it thatare willing to sell to a fellow wii fan??? Pm me if u r willing too. Please
wowzers desperate there huh?

haha , "i aint getting a wii for a few months....so i would do that if i was in his palce"

Back