Have your parents played Wii?

dalinkwent817

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
Glendale Heights, IL
Wii Online Code
2702-5245-6693-3013
I was wondering if anyone's parents have played Wii. I thought it was great when my girlfriend's mom actually wanted to try Wii bowling. (She played 2 frames, and after a few mis-throws, she ended up getting 2 spares!!) She even called up one of her friends right after to talk about it! Nintendo is obviously moving in the right direction, since her mom had NO INTEREST in video games whatsoever.

Well, I have not been able to get a hold of a Wii yet, and probably won't be able to until around Christmas, but this is the first time I have ever heard my mom actually want to play some video game console. She is really interested in the Wii Sports Tennis, because she has been wanting to play Tennis but in the school year I don't have time to play with her, and it gets to be over 100 degrees farenhieght (sp?) in Texas during the summer.

My entire immediate family played it. And they love it. As a matter of fact my brother decided to get one for his new apartment after playing it. My Father always asks me to play now. It's awesome. Remind me of when the NES came out with Mario Bros and everyone was playing.

my entire family has played wii sports... my mom has the highest score in bowling, has even gone pro & beats all my friends... we still have no idea how she does it but its hilerious =]

me and my mom played tennis, and just a couple minutes ago finished a game of bowling, she creamed me...

my mom has invest over 20 hours to the NES zelda on my wii haha, ive had to help her of course and she is in love with the bowling, not as much as the old zelda,..... i have to try and keep her out of my room so she doesnt play it all the time, my step father likes the golfing on wii sports because he is a big golf person, and my niece and nephew love the boxing because they are literally beating the crap out of each other

I rated this thread five stars because of awesomeness. XD

My mum wants to become a paramedic but that might not happen. So after showing her a few vids, she wants me to get Trauma Center on release date. XD

I plan on tryng to get my parents to try Wii, and I want to see if I am able to get my dad to play Zelda since he used to love the original on NES.

Hmm, lets see.

Both my parents have played Wii Sports, my dad golf, my mom tennis/bowling, my dad loves playing the NES Zelda I got from the VC, and my mom was all excited when I downloaded it, but she hasn't played that yet. My sister's played Zelda, Wii Sports, and loves the Mii things. She's already invited like 3 of her friends over to play it, and all three of them have loved it too. It's funny watching people who would never have interest in video games loving the Wii.

BlightedArt said:
I rated this thread five stars because of awesomeness. XD

My mum wants to become a paramedic but that might not happen. So after showing her a few vids, she wants me to get Trauma Center on release date. XD

Thanks, I appreciate the five stars. :thumbsup: I'm actually playing Trauma Center on my Wii, since its the only game I have at the moment. Good luck with your Wii hunt.

Back