Does your Mrs/Girlfiend like the wii

My girlfriend hates it. She enjoyed it for about 10 minutes when I downloaded her favorite childhood game (Dr. Robotnik's bean something or other), but now she hates it again.

Mine loves the Wii as well. She doesnt play that many games though.

But she loves the mario party series. She also wants to get the braintraining for the wii. And I can get her to play wii sports some times as well

My wife had a PS2 before me!

She loves Tiger Woods and destroys me at Bowling.

She also "hustles". With the weak voice "I can't play this" followed by my ass-whooping.

GF likes the wii but isn't super keen on computer games. She played Rayman Raving Rabbids for a while though. She won't let me trade the piece of cr*p in saying that "she likes it". Hasn't played it in about 2 months though. (neither have I cause it sucks)...

I'm a girlfriend who wasn't really into gaming that much until I got a DS lite last year - got addicted to that so was as excited as my boyfriend when he got the Wii on launch day! After playing GC games on there I even went out and got myself a GC to keep at my house and play Resident Evil 4 :).

The wii is a great way to introduce girls to gaming, I'm certainly enjoying it! Couple the wii with a DS lite with nintendogs and you're set (although I'm more of a Mario Kart girl myself!)

My girlfriend enjoys the Wii, but she's more into The Sims 2 and Half Life 2 right now.

My other half isnt keen on video games and wasnt too fussy about the Wii when i first got it.
Now i cant get her off it, she's a Wii tennis freak. I think she thinks it keeps her fit (you all know the way girls are).
I think its a good thing for couples as its not ur average lazy boy console, theres alot more activity involved in it.

old gf loved wii, but she gone now so atm i duno cos air cannt love wii can it

I call shenanigans on some of these posts. Don't try to lie and say you have a girlfriend!

BrandonMcAuslan said:
GF likes the wii but isn't super keen on computer games. She played Rayman Raving Rabbids for a while though. She won't let me trade the piece of cr*p in saying that "she likes it". Hasn't played it in about 2 months though. (neither have I cause it sucks)...
I rep'd you for this post. I couldn't agree more at how shitty Rayman is.

didnt like it at firstnot bieingf a gamer and all but once igot sonic and mari bros VC lol i couldnt get her off, and then she agreed to letting me by a DS (though she couldnt see the point and told me it wasa waste of money) and now whenever i wanna play DS guess who happensto be playing :lol:
repped ciper lol

Iam on the PC she is on the wii Playing sonic again!!!

Just bought another 42" LCD now just need to another Wii so I can play!!

My wife and I play a lot. Wii Sports mostly. We usually end up listening to music and bowling on the Wii. I'm a big fan of more games with sounds thru the remote, since I'd usually rather listen to music than video game sounds.

My g/f plays games but not all the time, I finally got her to try out the Wii a couple of Wiik's ago and she loved it. She couldnt stop playing Wiisports.

Back