Does your Mrs/Girlfiend like the wii

wampa

WiiChat Member
May 17, 2007
My Mrs still thinks the best game in the world is Sonic the hedgehog all the other games have been to complicated for her to play, Now its on VC she is as quite as a mouse. which is good for me and her.

She hates all the new sonic games to complicated for her, But the Wii has bought her interest back to her childhood. She loves the tennis,baseball and even golf.

Many a night we are playing with the wii together....

for any one that is in a relapenship, this is a must have!!!

Bought us back together.. Not one of us on the PC(in one room) the other watching soaps(in another)

well, i bought the wii for my bf for his birthday around NYE of this year. we're both video game enthusiests so it was kind of like a joint gift lmao.

considering im a girlfriend of a guy who plays video games and i play them too, we spend rainy days when we dont feel like going to the indoor range, playing tennis or warioware or bowling or something. its really fun and we have a really good time <33

Hm...... well....as all my e-loves are on this forum. Yes?

LMAO.

somebody better not use this against me now :/ :lol:

The Mrs completes Sonic in 1hour.12 mins now quick can u do it...

Me sometime never!!!

Wheres Chucky Egg or Gauntlet

My boyfriend and I bought it together, but it stays in my apartment. A tennis game is a great way to relax after getting home from work. :)

We're both not video game people at all, but we both really like the Wii, so it works for us.

ciper its going to be a SHORT list- it seems that rach and i are the only 2 frequent girls that post now that steph is no longer here

my girlfriend loves games
well either be playing Wii sports or morio party 8, ummm even monkeyball

My fiance was into games a while back (PSX/N64 era), and she loves my Wii, err I mean our Wii.

It's actually really cool to have someone that has the same sort of tastes as yourself. Although we both get fed up with the handling of the games industry, with the association being with guys, and girls being either ignored or marginalised. She wrote her dissertation on that very subject.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ciper its going to be a SHORT list- it seems that rach and i are the only 2 frequent girls that post now that steph is no longer here

LMAO....someone's gonna resent that. :ciappa:

my gf couldn't really care less...to much into the whole beauty thing and shopping for clothes..lol...oh well..more for Mii lol :p

Rach lubs the Wii...after all the effort we went throught to get it for her she better had anyway :lol:

Oh sweet jesus, never play her in Wii Plays shooting game. Oh. My. God.

She played it with two controlers before and only beat herself by one point. Crazy mad skills yo.

Well, I'm 14, a girl, and not in a relationship but my sister (16) who hates video games with a passion, loves the wii.

Back