-bass guitar
-electric & acoustic guitar
-banjo
-keyboard
-trombone
-anything else i can get my hands on :p

I also build instruments. I built my electric and I'm working on a bass

Last edited:
Play guitar. Own a pretty sweet axe atm, but I just never practice enough...
P1060003.jpg

BTW guitar is a Gretsch hollowbody.

ROB64 said:
I play:
-bass guitar
-electric & acoustic guitar
-banjo
-keyboard
-trombone
-anything else i can get my hands on :p

I also build instruments. I built my electric and I'm working on a bass

Trombone and Guitar FTW. Also, building your own instruments, super awesome. i want to be able to do that some day.

My music teacher plays the trombone and the guitar.

I just recently tried Guitar Hero, It was so cool!

I'm a huge fan of Guitar Hero 1 & 2. Hell i was a big fan of Guitar Hero before it was even DEVELOPED. There's this arcade game called Guitar Freaks down in some crappy arcade i sometimes go to and that was there. while doing a little digging around on this game, i stumbled across an article about a new game that was based off of it called Guitar hero that was about to go into development. I knew it was going to be huge.

Guitar Hero 3 to me is a failure. There are only like 4 songs on there i really want to play, and they changed the way multiplayer is played by adding that bullshit battle system. watching people play it really sucked 'cause they would only get like 15 seconds into the song before unleashing all this bullshit on eachother and causing one person to fail. Also, the singer on GhIII is WEIRD looking. He looks SO BAD that it's actually DISTRACTING. I don't think it's normal for someone face to open that wide. but then again, what to you expect from a game that was partially developed by neversoft. bleh

So i got rock band instead :)

Well, GHIII did have a distracting MALE singer, but the FEMALE one was alright. And, you're usually not suppoesed to look at the band, just the fretboard on screen. I've never tried rockband before... is it for Wii?

Oh, yeah... but drum skins in real like are fragile as well... I had to change a fair share of them in high school. And xbox and PS are sucky consoles anyways.

Back