Any Pokemon games confirmed to be available on Virtual Console?

ThunderDragoon

PokeFan Forever
Feb 24, 2007
Wii Online Code
5623-4607-2314-6518
You know like Pokemon Snap, Hey You Pikachu (wonders how it can work without a mic T_T), and Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2? Just a question because I love Pokemon a lot.

I hope Pokemon Snap comes out. I didn't own it but played it for an hour or so once round a cousin's. Great fun, the best spin-off from the main Pokemon games.

Wouldn't Stadium be different without the transfer pak? I mean you could still play those mini-games the same, but I remember the default Pokemon you got really sucked if you didn't use a transfer pak with your own game.
I only played through Snap once but I did like it. I barely remember it but for some reason remember feeling like I didn't get everything out of it that I wanted to, like I left a lot of stuff to be unlocked or something.

I hope so, I like pokemon snap, I didnt like hey you pikachu very much though. itd be neat for sure.

Hey You Pikachu will never see the light of day on VC.

Why would they make a mic attachment if they didn't even bother with including rumble in the classic controllers?

I'm still holding out on the rumble for the controller. That middle button on the top of the controller looks like it's meant to hold something to the back of the controller and I'm just thinking it's gotta be a rumble pak or something. It could be something to hold the remote so you have to use the controller AND motion sensing together but shut up cuz I want it to be for the rumble. ;)

wow, didn't know pokemon was still drawing this much interest, thought it died after gold & silver

I'm sure they'll be on the VC sooner or later.
Perferably sooner.
I loved Pokemon Stadium but it is a huge game. There is a lot you can do in that game. So I'd think there is a lot of code which may take a while to adapt onto the VC.

It does look good! I'm also waiting for SSBB too:)

The only problem I ever had with Pokemon is that I always took it to be a kiddy game and it's actually a pretty advanced RPG and I didn't find that out till really late in the game when I regretted not concentrating on working on the stats of any of my pokemon. So yeah, always wanted to get another one. I only ever had Pokemon Yellow. Not to distract from the topic but if I was gonna start with a full new one, which one would be best to get?

In my opinion, I think you should get Pokemon Crystal. It's very fun. And if you want a newer one then I say Pokemon Emerald. Diamond and Pearl are also coming out in April so I bet those will be awesome.

I've actually never played an of the Pokemon games. I just never saw the appeal, but if they release one on the wii I may actually check it out. Maybe...

Back