Any1 have a ps2, that plays online?

I dont think the ole' ps2 has online support anymore
but then again i wouldn't 100% be sure as I haven't even touched my ps2 since

capcom shut down the Monster Hunter 1 servers on ps2 back in december of 2007 T_T

I do have a ps3 though well had one for like 2-3 yrs lol
add me my psn is in my siggy

there are few ps2 games online, if you are interested

what games do you play on ps3?

I get ripped on for having a Wii but i don't give a flying F**F. I love my Wii Wii. LoL

Last edited by a moderator:
this is a good question, I used to have an old fat PS2 and never played online because I prefered the original Xbox to play Halo 2 online :p But last year I bought a new PS2 slim because mine was just too old and a few weeks ago I wondered If I could play any game online with my PS2, I checked the PS website and they have publicity promoting PS2 online gaming so... I guess there must be some games to play online with the ol' good Ps2. Does anyone know or have a list of the games that are still capable of online gaming on the PS2? thanks!! : D

I have a PS3 too and I play Killzone 2 and CoD MW2 ;) when the PSN comes back add my ID to play

some people still play the 1st killzone and once a week we try to get people to play TribesAA on the ps2
We only get 2 or 3 people for tribes, sometimes more.
In order to play tribes online you have to reconfigure your ps2 to look for the site to play.
Killzone you can just play.
I do tribes when ever I can get some people
tribes is a very hard game to get use to but if you do, it's incredible

Back