Anybody blog?

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
Just finished off a new blog and it made me wonder how many other people them on here.

Feel free to post yours (if we're allowed?) or just say if you do or not, what sort of stuff you put in yours, or even where you blog.​

Last edited:
I'm planning up a blog for TPX but we'll see how it goes.

I used to, not so much anymore. No one really was reading it so it wasn't worth my time.

For what its worth, I use b2evolution on my own webhost.

I don't care if anyone reads my blogs, no one ever does, but I like looking at them, it makes me remember how egotistical I am, or how brilliant my life is, yeah.

I used to blog about my eating disorder and treatment a lot.
Aaaand about shopping.
Riveting, amirite?
I don't blog right now, no time between life and Wiichat :lol:

sremick said:
I used to, not so much anymore. No one really was reading it so it wasn't worth my time.

Yeah, same here. I had one running for like 3 years back in 98/99 through like 00/01 - at the time the bubble had inflated to max size (and during the apocalyptic aftermath when it finally burst). It was sort of cathartic at the time.

I migrated the content into chapters of my never-likely-to-be-finished-or-published account of the tech industry at the time. :D

I tried to start one about 2 years ago, then as recently as several months ago, and it just didn't stick. I think it came down to not really needing to share my thoughts with people who I'm not directly engaged in life with (Wife, family, friends), and not needing to rehash my own ramblings.

I get enough sharing on the various forums since they're diverse enough to cover anything that springs to mind (sort of a topical cross domain blog :) ).

We do have a new personal, family website which I suppose is sort of Blog-ish.

I Blog, no one reads what I write I don't think but oh well. I just enjoy writing and have written about Sports (Hockey :D) and well the Wii of course. Its a decent way to spend some free time.

I plan on doing it in the future. Mainly for keeping records of my lifts, but I'll probably add a few bits and pieces of everday life in there.

Back