Anyone else got a Mii from Nintendo?

Lawrencelot

WiiChat Member
Dec 20, 2006
Holland, Terneuzen
Wii Online Code
1836-0961-5022-8540
As I was busy sending and recieving Miis from friends, I got a Mii with it's name in Japanese letters. I looked who the author was, and it said 'Nintendo'. As far as I know, I have no Japanese friends, so is this Mii really from Nintendo? Anyone else had this too?

Edit: here are 2 pictures of the Mii:
P4160040.jpg

P4160039.jpg

Last edited:
Lawrencelot said:
As I was busy sending and recieving Miis from friends, I got a Mii with it's name in Japanese letters. I looked who the author was, and it said 'Nintendo'. As far as I know, I have no Japanese friends, so is this Mii really from Nintendo? Anyone else had this too?

those are special miis only some people get them from what i heard only japanese wii's get them

by the way the mii's are japanese stars

Cool, but I have no Japanese Wii. Why do you think I got this Mii and other people didn't? I don't know the Mii, but it could be a Japanese star indeed.

In Japan people could send Nintendo their mii's and they'd print off a paper mask of their mii's face and then send it to the owner for free. Or something like that.. - like the UK get star points that's one thing they got for theirs

Maybe somebody you added made a mii and put the creator name to Nintendo?

Or the friend had the mii from a Japanese person and sent it on?

So would I, sounds interesting.

i have a picture of one on my wii because some one else on these forums had one and they sent me a pic from there wii

Back