Anyone wanna help me?

can't tonite, and can't make any promises about tommorow either. if you leave a time and time zone in my pm box i'll see from there....

I don't wanna do it yet didn't u read my post? I was also talking to hybrid

ok my gf is ONLINE right now trust me she is good
and she has some good ppl online for her

if you ca get online right now
also give me your Mh username and capcom ID so she can warp to you

EDIT: oh crap sorry i didnt read the comment you left about not wanting to do it yet

Yea tell her sry and that can she do it possible wednesday or Thursday from 5:00 pm to 9:00 EST?

nit3wish here. ok, for your specific situation i'd recommend a good sleep bomb run. i'll be gunning, so i have some requirements. the main one being that you bring enough BBL+ for at least 5 rounds of sleeping. you don't really need to worry about anythin else. i'll go over details when we meet up.

also, a recommended armor set attainable at your level would be the rathian + armor. gigginox plus is rather weak against fire...and ala's fireballz can certainly be a killer. i won't rush you. i'll be good to go whenever you r ready.

Last edited:
Okay BBL+ what is that I heard it before but don't know what it means *_* and I already have a combo of rathian armor which gives me fire res+10 HG earplugs health +20 everything is regular except mail the mail is plus. Or should I get full plus? And what weapon? Although I might go for the helm + for the extra slots

Last edited:
in his absence, let me explain. you need to carry barrel bombs L and scatterfish and put them on speed combo to produce barrel bomb L plus on the fly. maybe bring large barrels and gunpower to make bbl on the mission as well. also carry 10 sleepyfish to give to the gunners for sleep ammo.

idk where to begin with equipment, but anything with fire or dragon res and any sleep/paralysis weapon would be good. a full set of ingot+ and a lance is what i like to use, as it can block any of alas attacks.

Last edited:
yup, it's as skid said. you will have to bring 10 large barrels, 10 scatterfish, and 10 gunpowders. also go ahead and bring 2BBL+ already made for a grand total of 12 L+....that is if u got a superb combo rate or bombardier skill which i'll highly advise you have.

better to have full rathian plus. ala can 2 hit KO, so be on your guard. if you are bad at evading, a shielded wep like lance might be best for you. the status or elemental attack i'll need you to have depends on the team. i'll take no more than 3 sleepers. sleep weps must be fully upgraded. i'm gonna need at least one person on ala's elemental weakness which is ice or dragon.

~Nit3wish (i should really make my own acount >.<)

U realize low armor can be upgraded to high right cause my defense is that same as a fully upgraded rathian+ armor it just has deferential slots and skills are a little different...
I'll probably use my sleep lance and um I've got sleepy fish and barrels just need the other fish and gunpowder. Is Nit3wish ur name?
Lastly should I take off HG earplugs?

wow, i just tried to forge low rank rathian and the defense is on par with rathian +. when was this even possible...and what's the purpose of + armors now? i'm certainly rocked by this...but i could have sworn all pieces of low rank armors except for guild and ranger reached only a defense of around 32 or less. i clearly remember getting a "your armor can be upgraded no further" type of notice when i first started the game. interesting...

unless you are experienced with blocking ala's roars in a timely manner, you can keep the HG. also, if ya like, you might be able to fit in the guard up skill.
yes, my MH3 UN is Nit3wish, however my status is almost always invis. you'll have to let me know when you want to hunt so i can change my status

Last edited:
Lol yea well Let's do it tonight if u can I might use my skyscraper lance over 400 attack with 330 dragon

dude WTF!?! when me and Nit3wish were on the japanese servers
we tried upgrading our low rank armors to that of +armors and we got the "cannot be upgraded any further" message

damn when did it change? We've been using all our + armors since we got them in late 2009 on the jap servers hmm i feel nooblet like now lol

Back