AppleChat

Fierce Deity

Hero of Wind
Jul 7, 2006
South Carolina
ahah i cant find ANY good forums to talk about mac computers sooo. i brought it here! i know NateTheGreat is an mac fan.

so ill start it off with this:
Is anyone exited about the Keynote on the 12? and what do you think is going to be shown there?

Mac? What so special about Mac? I thought some of them now use intel processors. Wats the point of that? Stick with a notebook or laptop which has a windows operating system so that its easier to buy apllications. I dunno, thats my opinion. i never see games for macs.

wolf231 said:
It's good cause you don't get spyware at all and the internet is faster.

internet isnt faster, that depends on your internet and well some processing or whatever for loading pictures and multiple tasks, but thats not "mac only" and the post above has a video saying the same thing i said before: no one bothers to give macs viruses casue they suck already

its not my fault all you people are scared of better computers.

please tell me one intellgent thing that is better about windows. please do tell.

Fierce Deity said:
its not my fault all you people are scared of better computers.

please tell me one intellgent thing that is better about windows. please do tell.

PC Video Games:ciappa:

all teachers adn stuff use MACs, and schools, well teachers use them cuase of schools. the only person i know personaly who has a MAC is a teacher at my school, i hang out with her son sometimes and she has a mac computer but he has 2 PCs, and yah, you wonder why theres nto always MAC games? cause no one bothers making them. and it seems like PCs are more customizable, way more customizable. and a lot of things on the internet to download only have PC versions. MACs go out of date faster than PCs, my PC is still in date and MACs from 2 years ago are out of date, (mine is a 2004 model so its 2 years old too)

94!? tell me you atleast replace parts and stuff, because i love how PCs never die, cuase you can just keep replacing parts, well, soon the size of it will get to you, but see a mac computer from 94 is probally a peice of decaying dust

You're so lucky to have a good computer, here I can just have a Wii and I have to work so much to have it...

Back